MTA: Long Island Bus faces deepest cuts

Amtrak7

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Jackass, since you like to say how everyone else's proposals are trash, let's piece through this disaster of a proposal.

N6 : Makes little to no sense.

N33/Q22 : NEVER going to happen, you can't extend the Q22 to that area and where are you going to get the money for such an extension?

Taking over Long Beach Bus by force? #1 sign of stupidity. It takes MONEY to take over a bus company, jackass.

The N20 proposal sounds 10/90. Mostly sounds stupid as hell with an ounce of goodness.

Now this is where you have no knowledge of any of these routes at all. Your stupidity shows in such a great deal on here

BxM4 runs along Grand Concourse, sure, but does the (D) run to 242nd Street in Woodlawn? NO! The BxM4 goes farther than the (D) line AND the (4) line

How the **** do you know that no one uses the QM3? Every time I see the QM3 in Manhattan, it is FULL with 90% of the seats all filled.

Ha, cutting the x63 and x64? Really? Ridership on all the Queens Village Express Routes are pretty high up there, let me see you try to supplement service to the areas that has little to no bus service.

This is where your stupidity just shines right here. The QM18 does not duplicate anything. The QM18 is a replacement for the (A) line and does NOT duplicate the Q10 in anyway whatsoever. Ridership on the line has increased since the service cuts so I dont know where you got this bullshit from.

Merge the x68 with the QM1? Do you realize that these are two DIFFERENT routes that goes to TWO DIFFERENT locations? By merging it, you are removing ONE MAJOR NEIGHBORHOOD that either one of these lines go to. Dumbass proposal right there.

You really gotta re-evaluate your proposals and your posts in general before you make one live on here, jackass.

I REFUSE TO ARGUE WITH U I SAID MTA'S PROPOSAL WAS TRASH. http://mta.info/libus/mapnassaubus.pdf look at the ends of these rtes and the traffic patterns and then comeback to me!!!! the Q22 to replace N33 allows buses usually for N33 to be used elsewhere and the Q22 extra buses can be used on N74/73 or N15 I DONT ARGUE. RE read the map. look at the buses travel their major end points then comeback to me!!! http://mta.info/nyct/maps/busqns.pdf.

I will ride the x64/63 then revise the plan maybe these can merge with Staten island rtes to reduce operating costs. The number of queens and staten island rtes is similar to the number of staten island. I AM NOT A JACKASS YA DISAGREE SO SAY SO IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER. reevaluate the traffic patterns my queens proposal was at it's weakest form however so I will gather ridership data from some of ya to give me a better Idea of the queens area. I travel mostly in nassau so the express bus proposal I made was rough around the edges so I came here to gather info from some drivers so I can find which rtes to merge to keep costs of express buses down but by merge I mean one bus end in queens to manhattan then Staten island. however the QM3 costs $200 per month the LIRR costs $193 to similar areas. I made the proposal on purppose to get feedback from ya so it looks like i have a better idea of queens in general however the nasau proposal was made cause I heard of mta bus and LI bus sharing equipment that was why I said N6 extend cause it costs little to operate merging it with rtes that don't do so well will reduce operating costs of those rtes like N50 plus if N4 was there at bellmore N6 and N4 can switch buses making buses more efficient and reducing non-revenue runs

Long Beach bus is designed for local trips within nassau, and there are 2 LIB routes serving long beach, so wheres the problem? Long Island is not New York city, theres a different clientele to cater to when designing bus routes. The reason those western Nassau routes do so well is because those towns are densely populated and they resemble Queens neighborhoods, and theres more likely to be people without cars there. East of Hempstead its more suburban and spread out and there's more money so people have cars, even older ones, and it remains that driving is more convenient than contending with half-hour to hourly bus service to go within Nassau.

As for Dutchess county, its located in the far reaches of suburbia, Poughkipsee is far north enough to be its own city and has its own bus service, with the mission of serving poughkipsee, not people living in the boonies trying to commute to NYC

and that is why ppl dont use them much they ARENT MAKING LOCAL TRIPS!!!! That is why there is sprawl Reevaluate the traffic. and the style of travel ppl use.

I REFUSE TO ARGUE WITH U I SAID MTA'S PROPOSAL WAS TRASH. http://mta.info/libus/mapnassaubus.pdf look at the ends of these rtes and the traffic patterns and then comeback to me!!!! the Q22 to replace N33 allows buses usually for N33 to be used elsewhere and the Q22 extra buses can be used on N74/73 or N15 I DONT ARGUE SO DONT START!!!!!! RE read the map. look at the buses travel their major end points then comeback to me!!! http://mta.info/nyct/maps/busqns.pdf.

I will ride the x64/63 then revise the plan maybe these can merge with Staten island rtes to reduce operating costs. The number of queens and staten island rtes is similar to the number of staten island. I AM NOT A JACKASS YA DISAGREE SO SAY SO IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER.

Ok, first off, how can you merge a Staten Island EXP route with a Queens EXP route? We dont have an exp route that connects to 3 boroughs in terms of pickups and drop-offs. You'd need MORE buses which would INCREASE OPERATING COSTS and making exp bus service completely unreliable!

There is a reason why you dont see regular MTA routes going into L.I. It would cause issues, by sending the Q22 much more further than it already goes, you are INCREASING OPERATING COSTS and making the route much more unreliable!

The x68 DOESNT duplicate the (F) because it goes FARTHER than where the (F) goes. It only duplicates the (F) at a few stops, Union Turnpike, Van Wyck-Briarwood, Sutphin Blvd, Parsons, 169th and 179th. I dont think you understand the concept of a route being duplicated, look at the x90, it duplicated the (4), (5) & (6) from Bowling Green & City Hall all the way up to 96th Street in Manhattan, also duplicated M15 Local & Limited service. THATS what you call duplicating.

I was riding the N4 yesterday from Freeport to Jamaica and the driver announced (after many ppl on the bus kept questioning/commenting like sheep whenever an N4 shows up late on Merrick Rd. "Why is the bus late, is this the X:xx bus, what happened to that one... OMG, blah blah blah") that "...this is it, the bus before me is a no go, the bus after me is a no go, and that's the way it's gunna be... It's not going to get any better..."

Usually these 3 buses leave minutes in between each in the AM... We usually pass one, maybe the one in front of that . Let all the suckers fight to get on the packed bus in freeport that the us I usually takes usually passes that one and gets into Jamaica first... Uh, I guess we'll all be suckers getting on the packed bus, making lots of stops... It looks like it will take longer to get to Jamaica in the morning and will be much more uncomfortable ride in the morning with less buses on that run....

N4 isn't on the reduction block!!!!!

(obviously, as it was pretty clear in the thread) I was quoting what the bus driver said... I have no reason to lie about or make up what a bus driver says... And I'm pretty sure he has no reason to make up what he said.

For what it is worth, I have taken that route in the AM for 18 months and as that bus driver said, the bus before him IS a no go. I would get into Freeport with time to spare, let everyone rush and fight to get on the bus... I would wait for the next bus, probably 5 min later, and we would usually pass the overcrowded bus enroute. Now I get into Freeport at the SAME time, that first bus NEVER comes, and the same bus (with the same driver) I usually took comes and picks EVERYONE up.

Ok, first off, how can you merge a Staten Island EXP route with a Queens EXP route? We dont have an exp route that connects to 3 boroughs in terms of pickups and drop-offs. You'd need MORE buses which would INCREASE OPERATING COSTS and making exp bus service completely unreliable!

There is a reason why you dont see regular MTA routes going into L.I. It would cause issues, by sending the Q22 much more further than it already goes, you are INCREASING OPERATING COSTS and making the route much more unreliable! actually the N33 is a quick rte there are garages in long beach if taken over. Buses that end their runs of N15 can go back on Q22. The ridership of the combined rtes would make up for the increased costs. The Q22 not all trips will need to go long beach just enough to create an exchange point between 4 different rtes to allow buses to be more efficient. bus does one rte then goes on to another NJT does it all the time with long distance rtes. Example: At atlantic city I saw a 553 enter the terminal after ending it's run and finishing up it turned into 559 that same bus reused on another rte then started boarding passengers then left as 559. My proposal does interlining allowing the MTA TO RUN LESS BUSES WITHOUT CUTTING SERVICE!!!! THe main THEME IS CONVERGENCE!!!! LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF RTES AT HICKSVILLE THEN LOOK AT SUNRISE MALL THEN BELLMORE AND FREEPORT THERE IS A CLUE YOU WILL FIND ON THE NASSAU MAP. The clue gives a better understanding of what I am saying. Clue IT WAS DONE IN BROOKLYN ON A SMALLER SCALE!!!!!! ALREADY THINK B57 and B61 and you will get what I am saying. I did analysis at these areas before speaking about nassau. There is another clue in the travel patterns of fustrated LI ppl and fustration with high gas prices their travel styles are harder for LIB in current form to accomidate. I saw a not in service N4 BUS IN FAR ROCKAWAY LAST WEEK. My proposal can eliminate what that N4 bus did last week if done properly. my full plan wasn't leaked on purpose. I am saving it. it involves N16 helping ppl better

The x68 DOESNT duplicate the (F) because it goes FARTHER than where the (F) goes. It only duplicates the (F) at a few stops, Union Turnpike, Van Wyck-Briarwood, Sutphin Blvd, Parsons, 169th and 179th. I dont think you understand the concept of a route being duplicated, look at the x90, it duplicated the (4), (5) & (6) from Bowling Green & City Hall all the way up to 96th Street in Manhattan, also duplicated M15 Local & Limited service. THATS what you call duplicating.

on the contrary what I mean by duplication is service options. F to Q43 LTD was what I meant however if the X68 has the high ridership then the stlye of express bus is to releave congestion on subway lines like the BXM ones do. The X90 could have been saved if merged with BXM18 which would of made bxm18 more efficient. Thanks for bringing up X90.

(obviously, as it was pretty clear in the thread) I was quoting what the bus driver said... I have no reason to lie about or make up what a bus driver says... And I'm pretty sure he has no reason to make up what he said.

For what it is worth, I have taken that route in the AM for 18 months and as that bus driver said, the bus before him IS a no go. I would get into Freeport with time to spare, let everyone rush and fight to get on the bus... I would wait for the next bus, probably 5 min later, and we would usually pass the overcrowded bus enroute. Now I get into Freeport at the SAME time, that first bus NEVER comes, and the same bus (with the same driver) I usually took comes and picks EVERYONE up.

thanks for clearing that up

I disagree with any cuts in NYC for the benefit of Nassau County. We have begun the era of massive unannounced service cuts in NYC by not replacing absent drivers. Buses are now having the bare minimum done to keep them in service. Buses are in service with busted airbags and worse. Frankly, I've seen enough of it.

Nassau County has to determine how much bus service it can afford.

You again misread what I meant more buses aren't nessesary THE BUSES ARE RESTRUCTURED INTO TRI-BOROUGH LIMITED STOP LINES. THEY BECOME OPEN-DOOR WITH LIMITED STOPS IN MANHATTAN AND CLOSED DOOR IN OUTER BOROUGHS. THEREFORE LETS SAY THE X1 IS SCHEDULED TO DEPART 6TH AVE AT 57TH TO STATEN ISLAND AT 12 MINDIGHT THEN QM5 SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE THERE AT 11:50 PM IF THEY WERE COMBINED THEN INSTEAD OF THOSE 2 BUSES THE ONE QM5 IS DONE WITH IT'S RUN THERE 10 MINUTES LATER IT BECOMES X1 TO STATEN ISLAND REDUCING OPERATING COSTS. LOOK AT THEIR SCHEDULES SOME OF THE QUEENS RTES HAVE SIMILAR ARRIVAL TIMES TO THE STATEN ISLAND DEPARTURES AS WELL. I was waiting for the BM5 and on 5th ave I saw 3 bronx express buses drive down literally 2 minutes before the BM5 arrived if merged instead of 4 vehicles there would be 3 cause one of the bronx buses become LIMITED IN MANHATTAN THEN CAN BECOME BM5 THE OTHER 2 BUSES CAN BE REUSED FOR BM1 AND 2 RESPECTIVELY!!!!!!! thus having more passengers per bus vehicle. And reducing fuel consumptions of the buses also making the MCI buses more efficient. You are RIGHT (IN THEIR CURRENT FORM) AS CLOSED DOOR PICKUP/DROP OFF ONLY RTES They can't connect 3 boroughs HOWEVER IF THEIR FORM IN MANHATTAN IS CHANGED TO OPEN DOOR LIMITED STOP THEY CAN SERVE 3 BOROUGHS WITHOUT GETTING SLOWED DOWN!!!!!! STAND AT 5TH AVE if you observe carefully you will NOTICE SOMETHING interesting in the way the buses run and you can see their worst weakness and if you document the rte numbers you will learn the real meaning behind what I am saying.

I disagree with any cuts in NYC for the benefit of Nassau County. We have begun the era of massive unannounced service cuts in NYC by not replacing absent drivers. Buses are now having the bare minimum done to keep them in service. Buses are in service with busted airbags and worse. Frankly, I've seen enough of it.

Nassau County has to determine how much bus service it can afford.

Actually the buses can be restructured to create a mesh network that lets the best lines absorb the worst lines. Allowing buses to be reused for better efficiency purposes look at the nassau map there are ways that bus service can be preserved while increasing efficiency overall and increasing ridership via tieing in with the LIRR and developing a transfer program betweek LIRR and bus services. LI ppl had enough of paying an arm and leg to get around ppl need to realize LIB's importance. If you read my proposal about nassau ALONE it would leave clues as to what I really meant about restructuring. HINT: NJT ALREADY DOES THIS IN AC AND NYC AND PHILLY. IF REPLICATED IT CAN SAVE LIB THINK CONVERGENCE AND INTERLINING. I've observed that nassau doesn't interline their rtes often. compared to other transit agencies like New jersey transit and CT transit. Observe the deadheads that go long distances to become a rte. That DEADHEADING IS MTA'S WORST WEAKNESS

BXM4 runs along grandconcorse and is not faster than the D train that is under grandconcorse the BXM 4 goes to woodlawn from manhattan the 4 is faster and the BX34 does the same thing from woodlawn and even the D train. The QM 18 runs mostly on lefferts blvd competing with Q10 LTD and it's unique segment is served by Q37 this bus does nothing others don't do. Plus when I observed one on queens blvd it was almost empty. The Qm3 duplicated the LIRR AND COSTS MORE PER MONTH IS LESS FREQUENT AND SLOWER!!!!!! LIRR costs $193 for zone 3 stations like little neck and rosedale express metro is $50 per week that adds up to $200 a month!!!!! As for My LIB Idea comment on it. I brought up express buses due to their higher costs per passenger and it's fustrating to see the helpful buses get cut while buses no one uses continue to run and no one says a word. The worst example of waste is the N20 short trips that end at great neck LIRR I have used them and my LI friends use them they tell me they are mostly EMPTY. The N20 trips that get ppl are the roslyn and hicksville runs during the day. Look at the students there.

You still make no sense.....do the (D) or (4) go to Woodlawn-242nd Street???????????????????????? I think you need to look @ bus map again b/c you don't know your routes!

You still make no sense.....do the (D) or (4) go to Woodlawn-242nd Street???????????????????????? I think you need to look @ bus map again b/c you don't know your routes!

not directly but its faster to transfer to BX34 from D express!!!!!! look at the map transfers aren't as slow as they appear plus the BXM4 can be better if it was super express and bypasses grand concourse altogether via bronx river parkway to woodlawn it would cut the travel time in half. It shouldn't take an hour to get to woodlawn from manhattan on an express bus BXM4C takes the same time to get to WHITE PLAINS!!!!! When the deegan isn't jammed though. But I won't argue anymore its useless. Think as a rider would you pay 5.50 to take an hour to get to woodlawn??? or 2.25 to get there in a similar amount of time probably faster at rush hour?? plz stop the status quo and think convenience. why is an premium fare bus on the grand concourse other than for deviating to avoid the deegan???? D to norwood then Bx34. However I dont believe status quo so think as a rider. Travel time. I know my rtes and even those in NJ and other places. the refusal to change status quo kills intelligent thinking and ignores the real problem I will speak no more about this back to LIB. It would be better for BXM11 to go to woodlawn instead of the 4. can anyone PM me the ridership data on express buses??

1238342206663-480x384.jpg

I do agree with what qjtransitmaster said about LIB meeting the LIRR a lot more often. It's better on Babylon Branch and Long Beach Branch than on the Main Line.

ok I will stop the caps thank you but the MTA does need to do a better job at educating the public on how LIB works as well as it's convenience. They can literally guarantee timed transfers if they did that as marketing those lines would get a HUGE ridership boost. Many ppl take the LIRR babylon and ronkonkoma and port jefferson lines if they knew more about LIB timed transfers they would use them more especially with $10 GAS!!!!! ouch it may happen gas and costs in nassau are getting out of control. Also money doen't exactly mean no one will use transit. Montgomery county maryland has an excellent transit system better than LIB as a bus alone system but Has an average income of about $100,000 or more they have DC metro too. Nassau a little similar with the LIRR which is about 24/7.

back to long island bus no more express bus stuff should of opened a new thread about it.

Some trip times can be reduced by transfering to a bus route that takes a short cut it can be done in queens easily.

Before I posted I did observe all travel possibilities so my BXM4 comment wasn't based on ignorance the line drops off on grand concourse unnessesary. but for woodlawn too long.

The "route discontinuation and extension" thing (BxM7A/B) doesn't always hold true. The N51 only takes a couple of buses to operate, extending the N24 may need more buses because of the longer layover times needed to ensure reliability on a longer route.

N62 should not be touched. It is a route that needs to go.

What's the problem with the N58? It's short, and yes, if the interlining with the N25 were to be publicized and the N58 renamed to the N25, it should be better off. However, I'd rather take whatever small savings there is from it and use it to restore the big 2.

nope buses can be reused on another rte via freeport just do a driver change that's it. The rte would only be slightly longer by what extra 19 minutes CMON!!!!! N24 now 20 minutes longer to merrick big deal NOT 20 minutes is nothing for a bus rte. N24 can replace N51 easily looks like not everything here is status quo good to here.

N33 gets combined with select Q113 ltd trips and Q22 trips but to keep costs down Q22 EXTENDS TO LONG BEACH REPLACING N33.

Extending MTA Bus Company routes (paid for by NYCDOT) east of the border means that City taxpayers get to bail out Nassau County yet again.

The rest I will mention via a typed document MY PROPOSAL IF USED CAN KILL OFF ALL THE CUTS AND SAVE MTA MONEY AS WELL.

The key is to lower the costs for Nassau County (which, as you'll remember, actually owns and is fully responsible for the Nassau County bus system). So far, you're accomplishing that by shifting some of Nassau's costs onto City taxpayers. Mangano will love you for that, but we City folk won't.

Bottom line: As a City taxpayer, I must respectfully decline your invitation to further subsidize Nassau County.

Actually the buses can be restructured to create a mesh network that lets the best lines absorb the worst lines. Allowing buses to be reused for better efficiency purposes look at the nassau map there are ways that bus service can be preserved while increasing efficiency overall and increasing ridership via tieing in with the LIRR and developing a transfer program betweek LIRR and bus services. LI ppl had enough of paying an arm and leg to get around ppl need to realize LIB's importance. If you read my proposal about nassau ALONE it would leave clues as to what I really meant about restructuring. HINT: NJT ALREADY DOES THIS IN AC AND NYC AND PHILLY. IF REPLICATED IT CAN SAVE LIB THINK CONVERGENCE AND INTERLINING. I've observed that nassau doesn't interline their rtes often. compared to other transit agencies like New jersey transit and CT transit. Observe the deadheads that go long distances to become a rte. That DEADHEADING IS MTA'S WORST WEAKNESS

They do a fair amount of interlining today in the network. Some of the cuts are happening because certain lines are heavily interlined. Interlining alone is not saving enough money. Extending a route over a discontinued route saves nothing and can make service unreliable.

Nassau needs a bus system catered to its needs, not scraps from the NYC system. They need to pay for it.

In response to qjtrasitmasteritdoesntmatterwhatyournameis.

Once again, that can't happen and I didn't misread what you said, several reasons why that can't happen....

1. MTA Bus & NYC Bus have different unions, doing that would cause MAJOR problems.

2. If buses are delayed, you'll have to run extra buses to keep with the demand which means operating costs would increase.

3. You are basically proposing for exp buses to turn to LTD routes. You are asking for reliability issues and for service to go down the drain....

4. There is a reason why each borough has their own exp routes, so shit like what you just proposed DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Ever notice how this guy qjtransitn00b brings up transit systems in other cities, to make his points?

Someone that's all over the place w/ his rebuttals (worse, within his own posts), having a hard time stickin to a solitary topic, I cant take seriously...

I understand threads go OOT at times (which has been happening a LOT in this section), but this guy's counterarguments, to me, all read like one big ass deflection.....

viaWPR & Cait... y'all wastin ya time, famms... logic does not compute w/ this character....

unfortunately, you have people that wanna be a part of a discussion they don't have the mental capacity to sensically partake in !

Ever notice how this guy qjtransitn00b brings up transit systems in other cities, to make his points?

Someone that's all over the place w/ his rebuttals (worse, within his own posts), having a hard time stickin to a solitary topic, I cant take seriously...

I understand threads go OOT at times (which has been happening a LOT in this section), but this guy's counterarguments, to me, all read like one big ass deflection.....

viaWPR & Cait... y'all wastin ya time, famms... logic does not compute w/ this character....

unfortunately, you have people that wanna be a part of a discussion they don't have the mental capacity to sensically partake in !

Thank You for bringing reality back to this topic B35. Something is up when he rudely says all of us 'sucks' as a new member.

I think it would be nice **Cough* if a Mod had a chat with him (qjtransitn00b) before a unneeded 'flame' war starts.

Thank You for bringing reality back to this topic B35. Something is up when he rudely says all of us 'sucks' as a new member.

I think it would be nice **Cough* if a Mod had a chat with him (qjtransitn00b) before a unneeded 'flame' war starts.

The suck comment was describing the cuts ok. The MTA is a giant system why can't it work together as one unit that is what driver changing is for. And the NYC merger I suggested only involves one rte that's it just one and that adds only 30 minutes to the run it wont make the line unreliable enough of the status quo already. Nassau county does need to pay for it's system I agree with that but at the sametime longbeach is very close MTA corp drivers don't need to go beyond that. I DID NOT SAY ALL OF YOU SUCK YA DONT SOME OF YA HAVE VALID POINTS!!! The create ur own rte thread proves that. But LI is also a part of the NYC 12 county region as a network. Long beach is close to the rockaways killing N33 just wont be right plus I did see a not in service N4 in far rockaway the other day enough of the rage. I alrready chated with the moderator

Extending MTA Bus Company routes (paid for by NYCDOT) east of the border means that City taxpayers get to bail out Nassau County yet again.

The key is to lower the costs for Nassau County (which, as you'll remember, actually owns and is fully responsible for the Nassau County bus system). So far, you're accomplishing that by shifting some of Nassau's costs onto City taxpayers. Mangano will love you for that, but we City folk won't.

NASSAU Is part of the region also plus ur actually saying that an extra 10 minutes cant be done cause its east of the border. CMON several nassau rtes go into queens. what is wrong with 2 rtes in western nassau elmont area. Say that to N1 riders.

Bottom line: As a City taxpayer, I must respectfully decline your invitation to further subsidize Nassau County.

You MIS REPRESENT the NYC scrapps into nassau thing In my proposal ONLY 2 QUEENS RTES WILL DO THIS THE REST IS NASSAU RTES REALIGNED That is it drivers will change after the border to avoid union conflicts

AGAIN ONLY IN MANHATTAN!!!!! plz observe the buses down 5th ave then compare their speed to LTD stop their stops are spreadout already my idea doesnt add stops. You will never understand my idea untill you go out there plus there is ssomething called driver change. If you have to observe them from outsidek outside of status quo you will see what I am saying but you cant cause the driver of a rte is in the bus the whole time you have to observe from outside.

In response to qjtrasitmasteritdoesntmatterwhatyournameis.

Once again, that can't happen and I didn't misread what you said, several reasons why that can't happen....

1. MTA Bus & NYC Bus have different unions, doing that would cause MAJOR problems.

2. If buses are delayed, you'll have to run extra buses to keep with the demand which means operating costs would increase.

3. You are basically proposing for exp buses to turn to LTD routes. You are asking for reliability issues and for service to go down the drain....

AGAIN ONLY IN MANHATTAN!!!!! plz observe the buses down 5th ave then compare their speed to LTD stop their stops are spreadout already my idea doesnt add stops. You will never understand my idea untill you go out there plus there is ssomething called driver change. If you have to observe them from outsidek outside of status quo you will see what I am saying but you cant cause the driver of a rte is in the bus the whole time you have to observe from outside.

4. There is a reason why each borough has their own exp routes, so shit like what you just proposed DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Archived