That New Decal Scheme...

SevenEleven

The more I see this paint scheme, the more I love it but questions come to me looking at 5693.

Will this become the new paint scheme for ALL the buses, including the RTS's and Orion V's?

What about all the buses that already got the paint jobs and became whitebacked, will they get this too?

Will the new buses coming to the (MTA) look like this?

Great stuff overall but my brain is in overdrive seeing this take place.

The more I see this paint scheme, the more I love it but questions come to me looking at 5693.

Will this become the new paint scheme for ALL the buses, including the RTS's and Orion V's?

What about all the buses that already got the paint jobs and became whitebacked, will they get this too?

Will the new buses coming to the (MTA) look like this?

Great stuff overall but my brain is in overdrive seeing this take place.

Yes, this is the new standard scheme for all buses that come out of the shops.

What makes you say that?

There's more black which pushes the stripe down more. The stripe doesn't go all the way. Its just that it looks tacky when compared to 5693. What's worse is that Zerega did 5693 while 5705 was taken to a nearby shop.

Also, 3612 is in the new scheme as well.

I don't mind the sides and the back, but I don't like the all white front. It should have a blue stripe at the front. That's the only thing that would really make it look great, imo.

Word, the blue stripe across the front would have done justice for the Orion VIIs.

I don't mind the sides and the back, but I don't like the all white front. It should have a blue stripe at the front. That's the only thing that would really make it look great, imo.

I like the all white front with the MTA logo, which can be a little bigger. I hope all the new decal buses have this scheme.

I like the all white front with the MTA logo, which can be a little bigger. I hope all the new decal buses have this scheme.

That's fine, me personally, I think the blue stripe should be there. It just looks so weird especially with the black numbering like that. Doesn't look 'MTA' to me.

Archived