I've got two appointments for the TA on the SAME DAY!!!

Will-Bx-718

Remember that the MTA also does random test. If you do drugs, now is the time to start getting clean. If you drink, don't drink before you start your shift.

I believe it's a rule that you can't have a drink on your second RDO. I could be wrong but I remember hearing that somewhere. Can someone one in RTO clarify that for me?

I believe it's a rule that you can't have a drink on your second RDO. I could be wrong but I remember hearing that somewhere. Can someone one in RTO clarify that for me?

Not sure with the transit authority but with SIRTOA I believe you can't have any liquor 8 hours before your shift.

Not sure with the transit authority but with SIRTOA I believe you can't have any liquor 8 hours before your shift.

That's been STRONGLY advised in RTO at transit for at least a quarter century. Leave the alcohol alone. Better safe than sorry. Why go through the hassle of getting a position somewhere just to blow it?

That's been STRONGLY advised in RTO at transit for at least a quarter century. Leave the alcohol alone. Better safe than sorry. Why go through the hassle of getting a position somewhere just to blow it?

So I guess I was right, No alcohol on your 2nd rdo, but 1st is ok. I know you anyone would hate to have had a drink the day before and come into work to be meet by a request for a random visit to the MAC. I guess that's one good thing being a S/A and not having a safety sensitive title, there are no random drug tests. The only time we have to take a drug test after the initial pre-employment one is if something severe happens on your station , more then 30 days outta service and that's about it.

Well I got the call to come down tomorrow and do the medical and final processing for the C/R promo. If all goes well then I will be sworn into the April 24th class. So wish me luck guys, and I'll let everyone know how things went once I get back home tomorrow.

Archived