Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
East New York

Official Surface Transit Trivia

correct. It was based out of 126st and was successful enough this time around for the MTA to allow manufacturers to bid which New Flyer won.

This may be a toughie. The M41, B88, and BX56 are three former NYCTA bus routes that were part of a special service that operated once. What was this special service that the M41, B88 and BX56 were part of?

This may be a toughie. The M41, B88, and BX56 are three former NYCTA bus routes that were part of a special service that operated once. What was this special service that the M41, B88 and BX56 were part of?

The Culture Loop.

What bus route am I?

-I am in an outer boro.

-I connect with four subway lines, two 6th Ave. lines and two Broadway lines along the same street.

-I connect with at least 4 routes originally operated by Command.

-I start from one point however some buses do the entire route and some end near a Depot.

What bus route am I?

-I am in an outer boro.

-I connect with four subway lines, two 6th Ave. lines and two Broadway lines along the same street.

-I connect with at least 4 routes originally operated by Command.

-I start from one point however some buses do the entire route and some end near a Depot.

B82?