Official Surface Transit Trivia

East New York

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to add on what he missed, replies in bold...

my route runs in the bronx. you may call me a crosstown line. my old bustops have been removed to make space for new ones. most of my sister buses have been removed for new modified ones. can you:

1. name my route

Bx12

2. my via streets

207 St, Fordham Rd, Pelahm Pkwy

3. my destinations

Inwood-207 St, Sedgwick Av/Fordham Rd, Pelham Bay Pk, Bay Plaza, Orchard Bch

4. the buses once used on this route

RTS & Orion Vs

5. the buses now being used on the route

D60HF, LFSA, NG (on occasions, usually school trippers)

6. what kind of bus stops i have

pass

7. what is my service called

Regular local and Select Bus services

8. am i express local or limited

see #7

9. my part time extension

Orchard Beach, summers only)

please help me regain those precious memories of my old route.:cry::cry::cry:

Ok....I'm a Queens route......I run near a mall and I'm split b/w two depots (kind of the same name in the past) but I'm under a new depot name. I run on a stretch of road and I run past an IND station and a BMT station. What route am I? This is kind of easy!!

Q11?

come on this should be easy

i run in the bronx i have many turns and meet many routes. i follow a high way all the way to parkchester. i take a route of a bus that has been cut by budgets. begin and end close to train stations. both stations belong to irt. in the summer i provide service during off hours to a place where you can fish eat play and watch the tide rise and fall. my terminal at that place is full of green trees. so many trees i have to park on the grass what route am i? :P;):P

Q11?

Damn that was fast....yes the Q11!

come on this should be easy

i run in the bronx i have many turns and meet many routes. i follow a high way all the way to parkchester. i take a route of a bus that has been cut by budgets. begin and end close to train stations. both stations belong to irt. in the summer i provide service during off hours to a place where you can fish eat play and watch the tide rise and fall. my terminal at that place is full of green trees. so many trees i have to park on the grass what route am i? B););)

You have to wait til I say if the answer is correct or not b4 you can go

Bx5?!?!?

Archived