Official Surface Transit Trivia

East New York

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, since it has been 24 hours, the answer is... the B103. It stops at Brooklyn College-Flatbush Av(2)(5) and Court St-Borough Hall(2)(3)(4)(5)(R), but passes Cortelyou Rd(:P(Q), 4th Av/9th St(F)(G)(R), Union St®, Atlantic-Pacific(;)(D)(N)(Q)(R)(2)(3)(4)(5), and (also realizing an error in the question that wouldn't mean anything to the answer) a 5th passed stop Church Av(F)(G).

when the NEW FLYER D60HF ARTICS first arrived for service in the Bronx what where the first 4 home routes? meaning the first 4 routes that received them. so like the question the first 4 home routes for the NEW FLYER D60HF ARTICS. which routes?

this is so easy;):P;)

Bx4, Bx5, Bx12 and Bx39?!?!?!?

this post has been edited

okay i have done some research and have found out it was not the 19 who got the artics when they came in it was the bx36 one of my contacts told me the bx36 was one of the first routes to serve artics. i base that upon the info i have found and my friend and conclude the bx36 to be one of the home routes. since via white plains got most of them right. he is correct via white plains you get to go. sorry for the wrong info and misunderstanding.

the bx19 is from west farms i have seen the depot sticker. and i have seen bx19's with the gunhill sticker if im wrong ill see what other route first had the artics

Wrong, the FIRST articulated buses arrived in Gun Hill. The Bx19 was at MOTHER CLARA HALE at the time being DURING the articulated delivery, a depot which only had 40ft buses during its time. The first routes to actually have them were the Bx5, Bx12, Bx40, Bx42 and the Bx22! West Farms didnt open September 7, 2003 and the first articulated buses came in during the late 90s, so get your facts straight!

the bx19 is from west farms i have seen the depot sticker. and i have seen bx19's with the gunhill sticker if im wrong ill see what other route first had the artics

You need too look @ your question again. You said 1st came to the Bronx...the Bx19 WAS keyword was out of MCH....that depot only housed 40fters. So Bx22 would have one of the correct answers!

You need too look @ your question again. You said 1st came to the Bronx...the Bx19 WAS keyword was out of MCH....that depot only housed 40fters. So Bx22 would have one of the correct answers!

alright the bx22 alright thank you for the correction. can anyone send me the depots where routes are based from cause i have been looking and can not find them. i would really like to know which routes come out of which depot. so i do not get my facts wrong. can anybody help me?

Archived