Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
East New York

Official Surface Transit Trivia

Hmm... While you and Q43 are technically right (it does serve near Clasons Pt), I meant to say that this bus I was talking about used to terminate in Clasons Pt park. This is my fault for not being specific, so I apologize for that.

One of you can go ahead with the next question.

Guest MTA Bus
How does the (Q9) reverse direction from Rockaway Blvd?

I think it has to go down Rockaway Blvd. Then, there is a triangle that the (Q9) uses to turn around.

this will be the ;):)offical NYC BUS Trivia Thread, where you can ask What you like.

1.What is the only limited bus to run limited 24/7

Edited by Q23 Central Term

this will be the temporary ;):)offical NYC BUS Trivia Thread, where you can ask What you like.

1.What is the only limited bus to run limited 24/7

Q100

Correct.

2. When was the last time the B8 only operated to the VA Hosipital only and not to bay ridge?

Post June 2010 Service cuts.

come on this should be easy

i run in the bronx i have many turns and meet many routes. i follow a high way all the way to parkchester. i take a route of a bus that has been cut by budgets. begin and end close to train stations. both stations belong to irt. in the summer i provide service during off hours to a place where you can fish eat play and watch the tide rise and fall. my terminal at that place is full of green trees. so many trees i have to park on the grass what route am i? ;);):)

BX12

I think it has to go down Rockaway Blvd. Then, there is a triangle that the (Q9) uses to turn around.

It's left on Rockaway, left on 133 St, left on 120 Av slight right onto Rockaway Blvd then right on Lincoln St