Official Surface Transit Trivia

East New York

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If CP is 2nd then I'm assuming you're counting LI Bus so I'll say Mitchell Field Depot.

No because College Point has a hella lot more than Spring Creek.

Its LIB Levy Depot.

Yes that is correct!

Next Question: Prior to the MaBSTOA takeover, the only Manhattan routes operated by Surface Transit Inc. were the M100, M102, M103, M104, & M106. To date, all the routes are the same except the M106, which was renumbered after the takeover. What route is it now?

Next Question: Prior to the MaBSTOA takeover, the only Manhattan routes operated by Surface Transit Inc. were the M100, M102, M103, M104, & M106. To date, all the routes are the same except the M106, which was renumbered after the takeover. What route is it now?
M42

If CP is 2nd then I'm assuming you're counting LI Bus so I'll say Mitchell Field Depot.

No because College Point has a hella lot more than Spring Creek.

Its LIB Levy Depot.

M42

The M42 is correct!!

Next Question: What pre-MaBSTOA pbl operated only 2 Manhattan routes between 1932 and 1968? One of the routes is unchanged, and the other changed only because the streets turned into one ways. What are the routes?

The M42 is correct!!

Next Question: What pre-MaBSTOA pbl operated only 2 Manhattan routes between 1932 and 1968? One of the routes is unchanged, and the other changed only because the streets turned into one ways. What are the routes?

M101,M102, and M103.

Archived