Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
East New York

Official Surface Transit Trivia

M15?

That one has to be it. Hell, the M15 might have even more than that.

The M15 is correct!! IIRC the line has 54 peak runs. When it was an RTS line, peak runs exceeded 80.

Next Question: Which depot has the most Orion V CNG's?

Gleason: 285 CNG buses, roughly.

It is true that Gleason has the largest CNG fleet, but this question is which depot has the largest Orion V CNG fleet.

JFK don't have CNG's they only have Hybrids, Orion V's and TMC RTS-06's!!

Ok.... they used to!...

I live in manhattan! I don't see them everyday

If CP is 2nd then I'm assuming you're counting LI Bus so I'll say Mitchell Field Depot.

No because College Point has a hella lot more than Spring Creek.

Its LIB Levy Depot.

Yes that is correct!

Next Question: Prior to the MaBSTOA takeover, the only Manhattan routes operated by Surface Transit Inc. were the M100, M102, M103, M104, & M106. To date, all the routes are the same except the M106, which was renumbered after the takeover. What route is it now?

Next Question: Prior to the MaBSTOA takeover, the only Manhattan routes operated by Surface Transit Inc. were the M100, M102, M103, M104, & M106. To date, all the routes are the same except the M106, which was renumbered after the takeover. What route is it now?
M42

If CP is 2nd then I'm assuming you're counting LI Bus so I'll say Mitchell Field Depot.

No because College Point has a hella lot more than Spring Creek.

Its LIB Levy Depot.

M42

The M42 is correct!!

Next Question: What pre-MaBSTOA pbl operated only 2 Manhattan routes between 1932 and 1968? One of the routes is unchanged, and the other changed only because the streets turned into one ways. What are the routes?

The M42 is correct!!

Next Question: What pre-MaBSTOA pbl operated only 2 Manhattan routes between 1932 and 1968? One of the routes is unchanged, and the other changed only because the streets turned into one ways. What are the routes?

M101,M102, and M103.

M101,M102, and M103.

No. 2 Routes only! Read the question again. The M101, and 103 were Surface Tansit Inc. private line routes, and the M102 was a NYCBOT route.