Hello Everyone!

Espee9180

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm 18 and live in Queens. If you are wondering what my name means it's simple. "Espee" is another way of saying "S.P." Which is short for "Southern Pacific" a railroad in the west that merged in 1996 with another railroad. I am hoping to take some video of the LIRR in the summer. I'm just wondering about the legal stuff. I know it's not illegal but many police and MTA workers do not know this... I'm going to see if I can get paperwork to show any police or MTA worker that questions why I'm doing it. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!:cool:

Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm 18 and live in Queens. If you are wondering what my name means it's simple. "Espee" is another way of saying "S.P." Which is short for "Southern Pacific" a railroad in the west that merged in 1996 with another railroad. I am hoping to take some video of the LIRR in the summer. I'm just wondering about the legal stuff. I know it's not illegal but many police and MTA workers do not know this... I'm going to see if I can get paperwork to show any police or MTA worker that questions why I'm doing it. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi!:cool:

Welcome. You'll have to get your paperwork by court or if you have been a former train driver or (MTA) worker.

Archived