Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
SoSpectacular

Wheels In The Hub

I'd also gone to CT with my fellow comrades and flexed out my new lens a bit...

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

Enjoy! And some videos...

I gotta go back out there one day.... nice system they got out there in norwalk...

the 11 & the 12 are their longest routes... the 9 & 10 go through the more questionable/"seedy" areas (if you wanna call it that)... the 13 is the more commercial/shoppers route... the 7 is short; I actually decided to walk back from that college (on the other end of the route) to the hub, in about 40 minutes... since the driver booted me off inside the college, I didn't feel like waiting for another bus; bothering to doubling back...

the only two routes I didn't get to ride, was the 2 & the 5/6, b/c they don't run saturdays IINM....

any questions about the routes, I'll try to shed some insight....

....and what's w/ all the photographers that line up across the street from the terminal?

not sure if that happened on your trip, but every single time I've been to n-walk, there be a crowd of like 20-30 ppl, all w/ cameras.....