Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Roger Paw

Hey Now!

Glad I found this place. I've been a subway buff for a while and found this site yesterday while searching for subway-related stuff. I probably won't say much in the forums but will definitely enjoy learning what so many of you share in the threads. My goal is not to memorize train model numbers and such but to enjoy being part of the gang. :P

I forgot to mention that I named myself Roger Paw after my cat (very girlie, I know). He doesn't mind when I hold his paw (which is unusual for cats) so I named myself after him and his unique character. :P

Welcome Aboard to NYCTF, ®oger Pa(W)! :P

I also have a cat, who doesn't mind when I hold his/her paw. I actually have 2 cats, and they both don't mind.

I will continue on your profile... :P

Cool. You don't have to memorise train model numbers and such. As long as you have an above average intrest in trains and want to learn more about such then you're a buff in my book. :cool: