New Exterior Subway Ads

Heh, its Continental, so its cool. :)

Just need to tell them that Continental is best out of EWR.

I think it might be kinda cool too. And definitely best out of EWR seeing as the only destinations from LGA and JFK are Cleveland and Houston

If it had to be done, continental, and apple inc would be my 2 choices. And, honestly, if it has to do with transportation, such as an airport, airline, rail service or something to do with city history, like who might have rode on that car etc that's better, but in general i don't really agree with the idea. Doing the inside as some of you might have seen on the times square shuttle would be so much better.

*is a continental freq flyer & mac user :):cool:*

- Andy

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

watch that is not going to last anyway

either 1) like said before their gonna get covered with the nasty dirt from being in the tunnels all day

or 2) they going to get vandalized (spray painted on, scratched off, etc etc)

either 1) like said before their gonna get covered with the nasty dirt from being in the tunnels all day

Dude, whats up with you and the word 'eww'?

It might get covered in dirt, but who scratchiti's the OUTSIDE of subway cars?, and the sides?:confused:

Dude, whats up with you and the word 'eww'?

It might get covered in dirt, but who scratchiti's the OUTSIDE of subway cars?, and the sides?:confused:

People do. They don't scratchiti, but graffiti the cars's exteriors.

Thats what I mean. Who scratches the sides of cars? They Graffiti them..

Well, in theory, one could just stand there by the train as it departs and scratch a whole line down the side with something. It would be nice to see what the train looks like with the adds on it (anyone got a pic). Chicago bothered me a lot with its external adds, but it doesn't matter, as long as the trains aren't all covered in stuff, I'm fine.

PS, metsfan... imagine iTrain :)

Well, in theory, one could just stand there by the train as it departs and scratch a whole line down the side with something. It would be nice to see what the train looks like with the adds on it (anyone got a pic). Chicago bothered me a lot with its external adds, but it doesn't matter, as long as the trains aren't all covered in stuff, I'm fine.

WORD!!!!!! Oh man if apple made rail cars.....

- Andy

ew that would just be nasty the i train...

Did you fail physics? You can't spray paint stainless steel, it'll come off. Even if you add a layer of whatever it'll still be able to come off.

IMO I guess it's a good idea since advertising = money, which we need a lot of right now. I don't think they'll require extra maintenance and it's not like all of the cars are going to get them anyway, so if it reels in the money then sure.

Did you fail physics? You can't spray paint stainless steel, it'll come off. Even if you add a layer of whatever it'll still be able to come off.

IMO I guess it's a good idea since advertising = money, which we need a lot of right now. I don't think they'll require extra maintenance and it's not like all of the cars are going to get them anyway, so if it reels in the money then sure.

Vandels are crazy these days. In the UK, they friken tape the doors shut, so the train drives into the yards while the destroy car after car kicking lights windows whatever. People do it for the message.

Vandels are crazy these days. In the UK, they friken tape the doors shut, so the train drives into the yards while the destroy car after car kicking lights windows whatever. People do it for the message.

Wow. And I thought we had it bad.

Transit Fanning in New York City is just getting worse! :mad:

I should move to Oneida, they won't be changing thier transit system (Centro) anytime soon, it's been basically the same the past 4 years.

If apple made railcars........The'd be RICH!!!B):D:D

Just imagine if they made a railcar with the complexity of the Itouch!

Judging by Apple constantly reminding me to update my stuff those "iTrains" would never be in service...they'd be in CIYD hooked up to a computer downloading the most recent "updates" from Apple every 20 minutes...

</rant>

LOL... You mean chemistry and/or biology? I don't recall metallurgy in physics. And actually spray paint can last on SS for quite a while before it begins to crack.

Judging by Apple constantly reminding me to update my stuff those "iTrains" would never be in service...they'd be in CIYD hooked up to a computer downloading the most recent "updates" from Apple every 20 minutes...

</rant>

Perhaps, but judging from some of the R160s they need a software update more than an iTrain B)

Archived