New Exterior Subway Ads

Transit Fanning in New York City is just getting worse! :mad:

coundt agree more!!!! These orion VII and R160s are ruining everything!! Thats why i want to move to japan there trains still have railfan widows and have a dirvrse fleet and all kinds of cool track jucntions!!

coundt agree more!!!! These orion VII and R160s are ruining everything!! Thats why i want to move to japan there trains still have railfan widows and have a dirvrse fleet and all kinds of cool track jucntions!!

LOL.... I won't complain until ALL the old trains, RTS's and Orion V's are gone. Hopefully I'll be retired by then and be too old to care!

LOL.... I won't complain until ALL the old trains, RTS's and Orion V's are gone. Hopefully I'll be retired by then and be too old to care!

That's sooner than you think...RTSs will all die out around the next 10 years if those new Buses or whatever buses come out and take over the fleet. Orion Vs may last a bit longer. The old trains (Assuming you mean the R32-42 fleets) may be reefed in the next 20 years. R179s are guarentee to take over the remaining trains.

That's in my view...dunno bout yours...

Archived