I ran into KR!

4P3607

On the way home from shopping at Target, I see an MCI sitting there with the sign set to "Q50 LIMITED". I ran over there to take a pic, until I saw KR come out!

here are a few codebreaks:

92505972.jpg

80626459.jpg

38000591.jpg

And now just 2 extra MCI shots:

62966893.jpg

33324729.jpg

hope you enjoy! hopefully KR will come to post the others! :cool:

(note: when I came over there I saw him pointing at me, I thought he was some other guy trying to say you can't take pics! :eek:)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol! that was a former Rite-Aid Shopping cart I found! I just fixed it up. u can post the pic if u want...

I gotta admit It was an oddball to run into you in my neighboorhood! :eek:

Still that was nice that you put up the sign for me! :cool:

lol! that was a former Rite-Aid Shopping cart I found! I just fixed it up. u can post the pic if u want...

I gotta admit It was an oddball to run into you in my neighboorhood! :eek:

Still that was nice that you put up the sign for me! :cool:

196999_131352530270556_100001874304533_205214_1796171_n.jpg

Well, can't say you aren't a foamer now....this is just disturbing and hilarious in such a twisted way...

Social life needs to be established

Too much time on your hands

WTF, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?!?!?

Well, can't say you aren't a foamer now....this is just disturbing and hilarious in such a twisted way...

WTF, WHY?!?!?

Foama riffficcccc hmmmmmmmm is that Rite aid or dag pushcart by the way cuz you and FRESHPOND lol could talk about pushcart 101

Wait... so you found that at a Rite-Aid and decided to steal it, patch it up with some overboard foaming material, and push that around in public?

[insert epic facepalm photo here]

epic-fail-breakfast.jpg?m=1272643553

I honestly dont know what to say.

SpoelstaFacepalm.png

I'm telling Rite-Aid you got their cart!;)

I found it in the trash!

lol im LMAO at what all the other ppl said... I worked pretty hard on that. Though Im redoing it.

you can call me a foamer but I actually did this back in may! This was before the (V) & (W) were gone, tho the (M) additions were put on after.

Wait... so you found that at a Rite-Aid and decided to steal it, patch it up with some overboard foaming material, and push that around in public?

[insert epic facepalm photo here]

How do you know he stole it?

EDIT: post conflict, didn't see him saying he found it in the trash

I found it in the trash!

lol im LMAO at what all the other ppl said... I worked pretty hard on that. Though Im redoing it.

you can call me a foamer but I actually did this back in may! This was before the (V) & (W) were gone, tho the (M) additions were put on after.

Who in their right mind does that shit IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Do you also make propulsion noises while walking down the street? Make announcements when you are at an intersection? I understand that you enjoy railfanning and such but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too extreme, way past the obsession level, this is some straight jacket bullshit!!

Its shit like that that makes us REGULAR railfans and busfans look crazy to other people....SMFH....I thought I seen worse in my years of railfanning but this is the ultimate!!!!!

Some times, facepalms arent adequate

5325300059_b73b712337.jpg

OMG LOL!!

I found it in the trash!

I cant believe you would admit to this ish. And to push it around in public...:eek:

charles-barkley.jpg

Foama riffficcccc hmmmmmmmm is that Rite aid or dag pushcart by the way cuz you and FRESHPOND lol could talk about pushcart 101

Rite Aid ;). Its just my regular shopping cart, Nothing special except I made that on my own.

I know some other people may not agree, but that is art. I have made other creations in the past, such as a tinkertoy rollsign which was also drawn by hand (rollsign inspired by IND Man).

Why would I do such a thing? because I like to draw, and its just one of my hobbies.

Also I made this cart before I knew of such railfanning terms such as foaming and even knew that NYCTF existed! :eek:.

Who in their right mind does that shit IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Do you also make propulsion noises while walking down the street? Make announcements when you are at an intersection? I understand that you enjoy railfanning and such but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too extreme, way past the obsession level, this is some straight jacket bullshit!!

LOL at the propulsion sounds, but I do sometimes find myself saying (auto) announcements when I'm bored...

:lock::lock::lock::lock:

Archived