I ran into KR!

4P3607

Who in their right mind does that shit IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Do you also make propulsion noises while walking down the street? Make announcements when you are at an intersection? I understand that you enjoy railfanning and such but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too extreme, way past the obsession level, this is some straight jacket bullshit!!

Its shit like that that makes us REGULAR railfans and busfans look crazy to other people....SMFH....I thought I seen worse in my years of railfanning but this is the ultimate!!!!!

Dont go overboard with it ;)

I just practice randomly. I can do the AdTranz, Alstom, Seimens, R110A, etc and a few other made up ones. I can also do the R143 seimens...

ummm... that I don't do...

Not exactly. Once again I made this before I even knew of NYCTF and all these railfanning terms such as foaming, etc. I just made this on my own one day. read my last post.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just practice randomly. I can do the AdTranz, Alstom, Seimens, R110A, etc and a few other made up ones. I can also do the R143 seimens...

Not exactly. Once again I made this before I even knew of NYCTF and all these railfanning terms such as foaming, etc. I just made this on my own one day. read my last post.

And you wonder why the railfan community as a whole is frowned upon by the MTA and other agencies, its because of the people that does crazy shit like this....

So you met KR, did you get his autograph at least?

umm... no... but he drives the QM10 my mom takes the QM10 into work all the time :cool:

Tho I never expected to meet KR!

And PLEASE don't think that the cart is the only thing I did, I have created other stuff in the past! ;)

196999_131352530270556_100001874304533_205214_1796171_n.jpg

Well, can't say you aren't a foamer now....this is just disturbing and hilarious in such a twisted way...

Social life needs to be established

Too much time on your hands

WTF, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?!?!?

We must give him some credit, the subway bullets do look accurate....

Are you cereal?

We must give him some credit, the subway bullets do look accurate....

yes, thanks, but Im redoing it. Some stuff doesn't look right on there, too sloppy, and other things (such as the (1) bullet is based on the Arial font).

Are you cereal?

Oh god Ive heard that in school a million times... What does it mean?

umm... no... but he drives the QM10 my mom takes the QM10 into work all the time :cool:

Tho I never expected to meet KR!

And PLEASE don't think that the cart is the only thing I did, I have created other stuff in the past! ;)

I'm sure you did other artwork, your computer art with the R-160 destination signs are great! Keep up the good work. This cart, how long did it take you to make all those bullets?

I got his AUTOGRAPH..A personalized PUSHCART with all the Options

LOL! :cool:

I'm missing out a lot due to college work, but I can't miss out the fun in this thread.

182832-quadruple_facepalm_super.jpg

This isn't an epic fail! please stop bashing me!

I created this in my spare time, and have created other things! look below!

I'm sure you did other artwork, your computer art with the R-160 destination signs are great! Keep up the good work. This cart, how long did it take you to make all those bullets?

thanks, and it took me about 3-4 days.

I wonder what was that "W.T.F?" in that increased font was for? I'm giving some credit to the kid...

You might want to sit down and think about it.....I'm sure the others on here know where I'm getting at....

I'm DONE soooo Done I swear lmao is off the hook now and I'm now thinking about FtrainFan's Anime and 4P3607's Combined efforts ...hmmmmmmmm

what can they both pull off

ahem... have you seen my R160 signs? they look alot better than (F)trainfan's creations! no offense (F)trainfan!

If you see my videos above, those are other creations I have done! The cart was not the only thing!

Oh my God I'm not done.......THAT CRAYOLA Rollsign ..........:cry:

it was made out of Tinkertoy parts and coloured with coloured pencils. It took some time to make that! Please at least give me a little credit! :-\

Archived