I ran into KR!

4P3607

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lock: :lock: :lock:

Thread starting to suck! :mad:

I know! they keep saying all these projects and what I call peices of art are crap! I'm not liking this!

keep the locks going...

:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

You might want to sit down and think about it.....I'm sure the others on here know where I'm getting at....

OK...I don't know what I was thinking took another good look at that shopping cart photo.....

ahem... have you seen my R160 signs? they look alot better than (F)trainfan's creations! no offense (F)trainfan!

If you see my videos above, those are other creations I have done! The cart was not the only thing!

4P3607 vs. ftrainfan

Who will win?

Rite Aid ;). Its just my regular shopping cart, Nothing special except I made that on my own.

Did anyone else find "just my regular shopping cart" to sound a bit strange? You say it like it's common for people to have a shopping cart or two lying around the house that they push on the street.

SMFH. all of you call my creations crap, Ive put alot into these!

Ive created the cart, LED signs on the computer, Aura Park shuttle, Rollsign, and more!

This is just being immature. :tdown:

I better leave b4 a flame war starts.. ;) smh.

I know! they keep saying all these projects and what I call peices of art are crap! I'm not liking this!

keep the locks going...

:lock::lock::lock::lock::lock::lock:

No one is saying that your projects are crap, the point thats trying to be sent across is that the shopping cart picture is a prime example of how the MTA looks down on railfans and thinks the entire community in general is crazy. It's when people do stuff like that, it makes others think that the entire community is crazy and does the same thing. It makes the regular railfans look bad.

This isn't an epic fail! please stop bashing me!

Dude, walking around with a pushcart,making propulsion noises,calling out stops at 13 y/o is an EPIC FAIL.

It's one thing to be a rail/busfan....that's what this site is all about,but this abomination that you insist on pushing around goes way beyond the bounds of a hobby. That's something you would see the patients at Bellevue doing.

Be a rail/busfan if you want, but don't make a mockery of it.

Dude, walking around with a pushcart,making propulsion noises,calling out stops at 13 y/o is an EPIC FAIL.

It's one thing to be a rail/busfan....that's what this site is all about,but this abomination that you insist on pushing around goes way beyond the bounds of a hobby. That's something you would see the patients at Bellevue doing.

Thats exactly what I was trying to get across, thank you!

SMFH. all of you call my creations crap, Ive put alot into these!

Ive created the cart, LED signs on the computer, Aura Park shuttle, Rollsign, and more!

This is just being immature. :tdown:

I better leave b4 a flame war starts.. ;) smh.

What is a "Aura Park shuttle"?

Pushing a shopping cart with subway letters is just sad.

Pass the Pepsi:tup:

@Gorger lol Reg shopping cart lol with 1 or 2 lying around lolol:cry:;):tup:

Hehe. And it's Gorgor btw. Tons of people say Gorger, I have no idea why.

Oh and what was your reaction when you saw this kid run up to the bus with a shopping cart and started taking pictures? :P

No one is saying that your projects are crap, the point thats trying to be sent across is that the shopping cart picture is a prime example of how the MTA looks down on railfans and thinks the entire community in general is crazy. It's when people do stuff like that, it makes others think that the entire community is crazy and does the same thing. It makes the regular railfans look bad.

Nicely said.

What was in the cart, KR? More transit-related stuff?

Hehe. And it's Gorgor btw. Tons of people say Gorger, I have no idea why.

Oh and what was your reaction when you saw this kid run up to the bus with a shopping cart and started taking pictures? ;)

All I heard was OMG OMG is that mmmmmmm Oh hh the Q50 ltd

and the clang clang sound of A pushcart and .Sorry Gogor my bad

Pepsi thanxxxxxxx ahhhhhhhhh

Wow.... This thread goes from taking pixs/foaming over an MCI to a Shopping Card the kid found next to Oscar the grouches can.. Which makes it Educational if you ask me, with all the numbers and letters in it! For Kids.. xDD

On the other hand...................

I smell fire someone call 311! I mean 911!

bag31.jpg

Archived