Another preview...8006

TCAT 65

I hope BP gets them

Bp isnt getting anything , they have like 90 something buses , just like far rock . Bp will never get anything at all ! damn sure not these , they may get more hybrids but not these . Or rts ever again i dont think .

Bp isnt getting anything , they have like 90 something buses , just like far rock . Bp will never get anything at all ! damn sure not these , they may get more hybrids but not these . Or rts ever again i dont think .

I thought it was Nova LFSA's or something. I'm tired seeing those Bee-Line O5's

1)Yes

2)busfans have been speculating about the assignments of these buses, AFAIK no one knows the assignments of these buses for sure, on these message boards that is. If I was a betting man I'd say Ulmer Park would be one of the depots. And maybe QV, FP or 126th...

I hope BP gets them

It's Charleston, Queens Village and Ulmer Park. It's been said and confirmed numerous times before.

Sweet pics, I'm looking forward to seeing these beauties on the road.

And 2 questions

1. Will It have the new mta decal scheme?

2. And what about the roof flairs?

For the 2nd: the LFS doesnt have the option for roof flairs only the LFSA and LFX do...well LFX is standard with them. But I do agree the LFS would look better with them. :cool:

For the 2nd: the LFS doesnt have the option for roof flairs only the LFSA and LFX do...well LFX is standard with them. But I do agree the LFS would look better with them. :cool:

There is a Novabus LFS that has roof flairs. Its a demonstrator.

1000852c.jpg

According to their latest specs sheet, there is an option for this on the 40-footers. :P

http://www.novabus.com/documents/Spec_Sheet_FINAL.pdf

Last page at the bottom.

• 3 weeks later...
Slap a FP sticker on it and I approve lmao...awesome catch :tup::tup:

We get the short end of the stick...again lol

But on a more serious note, we might be getting them Orions *vomit*

U guys r getting the Orion 7ng's from castleton. :(

Archived