NYCTA Bus vs. MTA Bus

KTrainExp

I'm considering it, but am not TOTALLY sticking to it, but I think I might become a Bus Operator for MTA Bus or NYCTA Bus. I was wondering the mimimum pay they give you, the benefits, whether or not if you could ONLY do weekend service, and how they organize people into depots. Once again, this isn't one of my main priorities, but I'm considering it.

JOB LIST:

1. NASA's SETI Program

2. One of those serious bizness people you see on the (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(A) (:)(C) and (D) trains around the Central Park area.

3. (MTA) guy that manages a yard

4. Konvict Muzik (YES! THE ONE WITH AKON)

5. Subway operator

6. NYCTA Bus/MTA Bus.

I have just been hired as a bus operator from list 5025. I could not think of a job that I would rather have. This is a very good paying job and the opportunity for overtime is there. Some drivers I spoke with are close to $100,000 now. Can you imagine what the figure will be with the next contract?? This is the career of a lifetime. I am still pinching myself. (MTA)

I have just been hired as a bus operator from list 5025. I could not think of a job that I would rather have. This is a very good paying job and the opportunity for overtime is there. Some drivers I spoke with are close to $100,000 now. Can you imagine what the figure will be with the next contract?? This is the career of a lifetime. I am still pinching myself. (MTA)

Congrats rob. I was down at 180 as well doing my drug screen for exam 5025. Whats your list #?

Yeah, $100,000. We have a salary cap here for reak and file (into the bosses office) employees here. It's either $100,000 or $101,000. If you make this much in 9 months, you still have to work the other 3, so it is possible to make more. You just will never get any overtime for the remainder. You only work your assignment. That is it.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, $100,000. We have a salary cap here for reak and file (into the bosses office) employees here. It's either $100,000 or $101,000. If you make this much in 9 months, you still have to work the other 3, so it is possible to make more. You just will never get any overtime for the remainder. You only work your assignment. That is it.

Wow! You'll make that much money? Wow! That is a lifetime job.

Archived