Q50 LTD to EastChester ( Spring Pick )

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Just like the QBx1. So what was the point of the split again?
Exactly. My same reaction.

This one sounds like they are losing more CNGs.

Seems so. I guess they can't wait for the C40LFRs and need to weed out the worst of the Orion V CNGs, with Eastchester possibly getting more RTSes to hold out.

Wow! Let me tell you, earlier this week while on the Bx23, I was thinking about how I miss taking an RTS out to Flushing and now I read this! Too funny! I'm totally down with it and I can't wait to ride an RTS out to Flushing on the Q50 again.

The only time I can think of CP becoming all express is when the CNG fueling stations need replacement which should be happening in 3-4 years.

Not quite, even if they have to replace the CNG fueling stations, the MCIs are diesel powered, so they can send other buses like Orion Vs or RTSs for the time being.

IMO Q50 should've been at ECH from the start...much less deadheading...I see CP's deadhead to/from Section 5 all the time.....Why is the CP based Q50 deadheading to and from the Bronx......shouldnt all pull in and outs be from Flushing where its closer to CP...

Never made sense.

IMO Q50 should've been at ECH from the start...much less deadheading...I see CP's deadhead to/from Section 5 all the time.....Why is the CP based Q50 deadheading to and from the Bronx......shouldnt all pull in and outs be from Flushing where its closer to CP...

Never made sense.

Finally AGREED!!!!!

Archived