What is your favorite type of weather and time of year?

Joel Up Front

April after Easter Sunday (or like in 2008, March) is great, as well as nice steady rain. I particularly like being in a transit vehicle and watching the rain stream down the windows.

I don't like weak ass "sprinkles" of rain or downright hurricanes. Just a nice calm rain. Hearing the raindrops is calming to me...

65 to 80 degrees. I hate winter. I don't like extreme heat either, but I'd rather it be 100 degrees than 30 degrees. We haven't really had a real spring in years (a prolonged period of temperatures in the 70's). It seems like it goes from winter to summer sometime in late May.

Mhmm..for winter I like weather similar to 12/26/10 in NYC beautiful snow but the wind was horrible so minus a blizzard but a snow storm I would like(where its not 2 windy)

Spring/Summer days around 75 to 85 degrees I like where its not too sunny and not to humid.

And I rather take HOT than COLD(weather).

Summer, Summer, & Summer. I like when it's over 100 degrees, upper 80's and above is when I'm most comfortable so I'd say I love 85+. I also love strong thunderstorms.

I despise Winter, once we start seeing 60's & 70's my whole demeanor changes.

Purely in terms of the weather, I like the temperature to be 60+ degrees. I don't like having to bundle up and deal with the snow and slush (or just the plain cold).

In terms of liking the time of year, I like summer because (obviously) school is out.

In terms of economics, I like winter because I can go out and shovel people's walks to make some quick, easy money (I'm an honest person, so I don't overcharge or skimp on the quality of the job or anything like that)

Purely in terms of the weather, I like the temperature to be 60+ degrees. I don't like having to bundle up and deal with the snow and slush (or just the plain cold).

In terms of liking the time of year, I like summer because (obviously) school is out.

In terms of economics, I like winter because I can go out and shovel people's walks to make some quick, easy money (I'm an honest person, so I don't overcharge or skimp on the quality of the job or anything like that)

This reminds me of the time a friend and I from Manhattan Beach walked around his neighbourhood and shoveled and made some nice bucks. ;)

• 7 years later...

Archived