I finally found it!

4P3607

"Congrats, now quit raving about it, its not going anywhere, these will be here for years to come!"

Let's hope so. 'Cause you do know the circumstances in Japan currently? If the economy drops so bad, even Kawasaki could get into trouble.

I hope not, but you never know.

"Congrats, now quit raving about it, its not going anywhere, these will be here for years to come!"

Let's hope so. 'Cause you do know the circumstances in Japan currently? If the economy drops so bad, even Kawasaki could get into trouble.

I hope not, but you never know.

Except that the rest of the M-8s will be built in Nebraska

oh.. whoopee do for the catch. Its old, but still good catch for yourself!

Awesome pics! Good thing you did not post this thread when the other 9000 were posting M8 threads.

Im sorry but i just had to make this up....

lnh6713k24.jpg

;)

Thanks everybody! hopefully soon ill get to ride it. tho this is actually the first time I went to a different station rather than 125 street on Metro-North! lol @ bus guy... Well at least I didn't take 9000 vids B)

Congrats, now quit raving about it, its not going anywhere, these will be here for years to come!

Thanks but this is the first time I caught it.

I will hopefully get to upload the other shots I took there soon!

Thanks everybody! hopefully soon ill get to ride it. tho this is actually the first time I went to a different station rather than 125 street on Metro-North! lol @ bus guy... Well at least I didn't take 9000 vids B)

Thanks but this is the first time I caught it.

I will hopefully get to upload the other shots I took there soon!

I caught it only once, you don't see me going nuts over them like the others ;)

I caught it only once, you don't see me going nuts over them like the others ;)

ha, well I admit I was foaming when I saw it the first time (listen closely to the beginning of one of those videos). The 2nd time I didn't react as quick.

I didn't go nuts when I first saw it, such as saying "OH MY GOD!! Its an M8! Oh my god oh my god!". I just kept quiet and recorded.

You guys can be jerks...

If you complain about there being so many M8 threads, then don't respond to them.

smh

R32s! wth! don't tell the few people who do look not to stop by and look at my pics!

I barely get any veiws anyway! ;)

Congratulations! She is extra pretty! :tup:

lol thanks ;)

You like getting dissed all the time don't you...

smh so sick of the ppl on this website. Im done

dude what is your problem... chill :-\

I thought only parts of the series would be built there and parts in Japan? At least, that's what I understood from the M8-thread.

I believe 38 cars were built in Japan. The rest of the cars are built in Nebraska. Except there are some components parts built in Japan that dont have in Nebraska facility causing some delay in the car delivery. Right now, there about 10 car delivery delay built from Japan due to the earthquake.

Archived