Mocker On The Long Island Bus

Queens Surface

I thought NYC would be spared and he'd do that "interview in a dark room with a scrambled voice" thing. But no, he has to insult Greg Mocker (haha, "mocker" and show his face. So much for his (___)riding of Suffolk Transit. Even he criticized its service levels...

I suppose LIB really doesn't mind busfans that much. Hell, if anything, I think they're glad someone actually likes some aspect of the system.

What I'm surprised at is that they showed his fa...

No, even better: Mangano wasn't ***** enough to show his face to the press. He looked like he had nothing to do that day. But when the (MTA) came around, he threw "privatization" at them and never stopped.

See, the (MTA) isn't the bad guy this time, it's Nassau.

Just ignore. John/PinePowerLI is always giving the (MTA) a hard time on YouTube. Sure there are things that go wrong, but he notices every detail and makes long, long video's complaining about such small things. And not all those things are really a problem, some things are only a problem when he talks people into it.

:lock: Simply because I don't think this thread will turn out well.

I don't mind JohnQPine that annoying, yes he complains a lot, but he has valid points, and especially with the current LIB situation, we need every supporter we can get. I know I'll be criticized, but I actually somewhat like his videos/comments. Without him, I wouldn't have known of the vetoed SCT Sunday service proposal and a bunch of other stuff.

No personal attacks, please!

(if JohnQPine's reading this, I'm LIRR175.)

Dead ass, I think I'm the only LIB fan. Johnny boy finds the most unique bus in the (MTA) system and rides it twice then proceeds to slander the largely Hispanic ridership of LIB.

Now people are going to look him up and see what he really believes.

On another note, you ever run into people you just want to see run over by a transit vehicle? That Lionel ===== is one.

When I first heard it, I thought he'd be this guy that was in his mid-50s but was really cool and explained how tech-savvy people were getting. Don't ask, okay? Catchy tunes are misleading.

Then I heard him utter one syllable and wanted to drown people in puddles of water.

I don't mind JohnQPine that annoying, yes he complains a lot, but he has valid points, and especially with the current LIB situation, we need every supporter we can get. I know I'll be criticized, but I actually somewhat like his videos/comments. Without him, I wouldn't have known of the vetoed SCT Sunday service proposal and a bunch of other stuff.

Nobody said he didn't have valid complaints, what did him in @ NYCTF is exactly as Joel says:

Johnny boy finds the most unique bus in the (MTA) system and rides it twice then proceeds to slander the largely Hispanic ridership of LIB.

I'm disgusted that Mocker didn't do his job and research the racist prick before he put him on the air. Pine is stupid too because his ignorance was mostly confined to those who had the misfortune of knowing him, now people will check out YT and get to know the real JQ Pine.....If he was smart he would stay off of LIB for awhile lest one of those "illegals" recognize him and kick his ass.

mocker always blames the other side and never the (MTA) he always says he does not want to make the (MTA) look like the bad guy but they are the bad guys. they want to reduce to much service because they are not willing to pay more. the (MTA) always wants to keep the money in their pockets and not givve it to the routes that need it. they always pick on the weakest system. Long Island Bus. i say that if the (MTA) does not want to fund long Island bus then they should not privatize the company. they should run joint operation with the Bee Line Bus system. they would be funded directly from the state and government and would not be left out of any budget plans. they would get better service more frequency in buses and the money would not go into the pockets of some big shot. the money would go where its needed. and if long island bus is privatized how do we know that the company that takes over will not reduce service and routes. i say that the long island bus should run jointly with the Bee Line Bus.

mocker always blames the other side and never the (MTA) he always says he does not want to make the (MTA) look like the bad guy but they are the bad guys. they want to reduce to much service because they are not willing to pay more. the (MTA) always wants to keep the money in their pockets and not givve it to the routes that need it. they always pick on the weakest system. Long Island Bus. i say that if the (MTA) does not want to fund long Island bus then they should not privatize the company. they should run joint operation with the Bee Line Bus system. they would be funded directly from the state and government and would not be left out of any budget plans. they would get better service more frequency in buses and the money would not go into the pockets of some big shot. the money would go where its needed. and if long island bus is privatized how do we know that the company that takes over will not reduce service and routes. i say that the long island bus should run jointly with the Bee Line Bus.

You are quite wrong with this statement, the MTA is the one thats not getting the $$ from Nassau County. Mangano & Nassau County are the ones that dont want to pay up so they are the bad guys. The MTA is basically saying "No payments? No service!" and its a smart move in my opinion.

I'm disgusted that Mocker didn't do his job and research the racist prick before he put him on the air. Pine is stupid too because his ignorance was mostly confined to those who had the misfortune of knowing him, now people will check out YT and get to know the real JQ Pine.....If he was smart he would stay off of LIB for awhile lest one of those "illegals" recognize him and kick his ass.

Like I always said, he was flirting with disaster with those videos. Once they find out about his other videos, he'll be in some deep doo-doo with EVERYONE that lives around him and every bus he rides on!

Holy not using the Enter key, Batman!

Really, it's the opposite of what you think - they'd love to continue running LIB. But it's Mangano that doesn't want to give them money... Enough with the fantasy ideals. And thinking a rebuilt Third Avenue El would be built to A division standards.

I doubt these day laborers will do anything to John Pine if they saw him in real life. I highly doubt they even care about him or his opinion on them. And if some of them are not citizens here, why would they risk getting arrested and deported just to get payback on an E-hater?

I would imagine they must have thick skin, as I'm pretty sure people do all kinds of effed up ish to those guys while there standing out on the corner waiting for work.

One guy out in LI lied and said he was gonna take them to his house so they can do work on it, and took a truck full of em instead to the Immigration office, once they realized what was going on they jumped out of the truck and took off like a bat outta hell, you think they would have jumped him but they didn't.

Those Day laborers are not about that life, they just wanna support their family.

Also, Lionel FTW!!!! I love that dude, his ranting is LOLtastic

I doubt these day laborers will do anything to John Pine if they saw him in real life. I highly doubt they even care about him or his opinion on them. And if some of them are not citizens here, why would they risk getting arrested and deported just to get payback on an E-hater?

I would imagine they must have thick skin, as I'm pretty sure people do all kinds of effed up ish to those guys while there standing out on the corner waiting for work.

One guy out in LI lied and said he was gonna take them to his house so they can do work on it, and took a truck full of em instead to the Immigration office, once they realized what was going on they jumped out of the truck and took off like a bat outta hell, you think they would have jumped him but they didn't.

Those Day laborers are not about that life, they just wanna support their family.

Also, Lionel FTW!!!! I love that dude, his ranting is LOLtastic

hah...

johnny boy himself said in one of his videos a couple months back, that they (the hispanics in westbury or w/e) make threats & flip middle fingers at him as he's walking w/i his neighborhood...

^^ I had to lol @ when he said that shit.... serves him right....

seeming how he had "day laborers" in the building he lived in... the walls in that bldg are probably hollow as all hell - I'm almost certain a select few, hear his rants.... they know who he is... word gets around... those "illegals" aren't that stupid; they can match a face to a voice...

“Residents will finally have accountability for their tax dollars,” Mangano said. “The private sector will run bus service more efficiently and effectively while not holding our taxpayers hostage for increased revenue year after year.”

Yeah, and watch as the "scum" that ride the buses crowd the streets because either hicks from the middle of bum**** nowhere or giant conglomerate that no one trusts will run... three buses a day. On three random routes.

They think that because they work horrid jobs, they're from other countries, that they're stupid, and they don't know what's good for them. It's all going to end badly. The three buses that run a day will probably be packed way beyond federal safety regulations (think people hanging on the poles and sitting on the seat handles)....

By the way, somebody posted this video of the first 87 minutes of the hearing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BhOIubgpuw

Based on watching a few minutes of this video, it looked like the attendence at this important hearing was not great probably due to the weather.

A full house would have helped alot as it would sent a message to the County Exec and the (MTA) that the public and thus voters will be angry if the (MTA) no longer ran buses in the Nassau/parts of Western Suffolk.

Archived