Mocker On The Long Island Bus

Queens Surface

>johnqpine implying every minority is an illegal immigrant

>he thinks that they'll understand

Well, by his standards, my parents and about 80% of my family is "illegal" as well. Count me in, too, I'm a minority!

Exactly (though I think he was mostly making that assumption about Hispanics). NYC is roughly 27% Hispanic. We can't all be illegal (then again, illegals tend to not want to fill out these Census forms, but still, the vast majority of us were either born here, or came here legally)

At least he did try to apologize for his rants, but he is still showing his beliefs that, like you said, most Hispanics are illegal immigrants.

Stupid privatizing. Mangano really is a stupid guy. The only solution for this is for Mangano to get his *ss up and pay the money to the (MTA). It doesn't have to be all the remaining money at once, but at least he needs to pay the remaining money for this year. That way the (MTA) has enough money to revert the proposed cuts. Then over time, Mangano needs to pay back the rest and then LIB is saved.

He has problems with more than LIB. Perhaps the LIRR might not view his treatment of LIB very well, but to me, the LIRR seems the most elitist of the MTA agencies, along with Metro-North. They seem to be hesitant to mention the subway being under Jamaica or that you can get to every other LIRR terminal via the subway...

the LIRR seems the most elitist of the MTA agencies, along with Metro-North. They seem to be hesitant to mention the subway being under Jamaica or that you can get to every other LIRR terminal via the subway...

MNR is the elitist agency. Look at how little they suffered in the service cuts!

As for the LIRR, publicizing that will make them lose revenue. Most people take the subway from NYP, so the MetroCard is not an extra cost for them.

MNR is the elitist agency. Look at how little they suffered in the service cuts!

As for the LIRR, publicizing that will make them lose revenue. Most people take the subway from NYP, so the MetroCard is not an extra cost for them.

Gotta to disagree. Have you guys been on lines like the overcrowded New Haven or Harlem lines off peak?

Even the Hudson line my home line can be SRO especially weekday evenings when they cancelled several trains. Not to mention the steepest increase in fares in entire (MTA) network.

So to say that MNRR has not suffered either under these cuts is not fair.:tdown:

Exactly (though I think he was mostly making that assumption about Hispanics). NYC is roughly 27% Hispanic. We can't all be illegal (then again, illegals tend to not want to fill out these Census forms, but still, the vast majority of us were either born here, or came here legally)

At least he did try to apologize for his rants, but he is still showing his beliefs that, like you said, most Hispanics are illegal immigrants.

My mistake is assuming. Too many people assume, and that was a major error in judgement that I will continue to work on. I realized it because many assume what rides Long Island Bus as well, and that only hurts our buses.

The fact is Long Island Bus plays an important role in the economy, and that Ed Mangano is being very shortsighted in not seeing that. All kinds of folks ride LI Bus as I saw at the hearing and they will all have their lives messed up because of Ed Mangano.

My mistake is assuming. Too many people assume, and that was a major error in judgement that I will continue to work on. I realized it because many assume what rides Long Island Bus as well, and that only hurts our buses.

The fact is Long Island Bus plays an important role in the economy, and that Ed Mangano is being very shortsighted in not seeing that. All kinds of folks ride LI Bus as I saw at the hearing and they will all have their lives messed up because of Ed Mangano.

Were you blocked on your old account? You should really just make a soft comeback on that account if you could.

In the video of the hearing, a politician mentioned that parking was hard to come by in the Great Neck area, and that a lot of people take the N57 and N58 to access the LIRR.

I did some research on the area and saw that those areas are pretty wealthy and, although some of the riders may be going to low-skilled jobs, a good portion are probably using it to get to their well-paying jobs in Manhattan, so those riders will probably have better representation than, say the N55.

In the video of the hearing, a politician mentioned that parking was hard to come by in the Great Neck area, and that a lot of people take the N57 and N58 to access the LIRR. I did some research on the area and saw that those areas are pretty wealthy.

And based on what comments were recorded, the N58 or N25 Sunday, not the N55/79, looks like the give back! :eek::eek:

Oh God nooo ...Plz tell me this isnt who I think it is cuz I'm gonna blow

Bad enough I gotta deal with Jabroni but now you again....hmmmm

I'm Dreaming right cuz in this dream your still A Poor Excuse for A LIB Rider fan Oh what ever you wanna call yourself.....PinePower huh

Sounds like Bad smelling asspine baby

just watched that hearing...

something's not adding up...

I don't wanna make a long post of character assassinating the guy, but he makes it all too easy....

and the one thing I cannot stand is a hypocrite....

1) mental illness my ass... here we have someone that has two videos up, impersonating day laborers... and the countless videos of him ranting in disgust about how they've "taken over" Long Island.....

and now all of a sudden he seems to be supporting them in his outcry in this latest hearing? oh he knows how much they ride LIB... he knows the common average LI-er isn't taking the bus...

While I do think his passionate interest is genuine regarding the cuts, I don't think it's as much about the people of LI as he makes it out to be, more than it is about himself....

I mean he takes this guy Mocker (which I'll get to in a minute) on the N22 (a route JQP himself takes)... last time I checked, that's not gettin cut... If he wanted to take ole boy on a high ridership route, you take his ass on that N6.... the N22 b/w Hicksville & RFM most times, don't get too crowded..... If he wanted to take ole boy on a route that gets a healthy amt. of people that is slated to get cut, take him on the N19 or the 54...

2) the greg mocker get-together/"interview"... was a joke.

for those that bothered watching.... ever noticed how ever JQP was babbling on about, well, whatever he was babbling on about, Mocker either paid him no mind, or gave simplistic responses... you know, the type of responses you say to people to make sure you hear them, but not necessarily listening to him..... no where throughout that vid did I sense any type of concern about Long Island Bus out of him (Mocker)... JQP did himself an injustice by puttin himself out there, and probably doesn't even realize it...

I hope he's prepared to become more of a target than he's ever been in his life...

3) His gripe is misplaced...

He continues to rant on about the MTA (and how much they cater more to the city... which is his REAL issue) moreso than he does Nassau & their failure to pony up the necessary money to keep LIB up & running..... During the last string of cuts, the only name you heard out of his mouth was Suozzi, Suozzi, Suozzi....... Now with these supposed LIB cuts, all you hear out of him is... Mangano, Mangano, Mangano....

focusing on one person to displace a disingenuous agenda, is a tell tale sign of someone that doesn't have a goddamn leg to stand on.... re-read that statement as many times as you have to.....

It is possible that they can also give back the N55 and N79. When they did the service reductions here in NYC, I remember they gave back several Bronx routes (a lot of people were asking for them, though) and the S60 on Staten Island, which nobody was specifically asking for.

I kind of expected the N58 to have more politicians asking for it to be kept, since it does run through wealthier areas than the N55 and N79 (meaning they have better representation). Still, like I said, there is hope for the N55 and N79.

What happened to your original handle on here?

Here are videos are relative to Long Island Bus situation

Yuki, as much as I want to get this situation out to the public and the people on this forum, I don't think that posting these videos will do any good. All you will do is get people to hate him more. Not a good idea.

No major media networks have covered the hearings, except Cablevision which owns Newsday/News 12.

I call shenanigans....

stop w/ the games, Greg.....

What happened to your original handle on here?

lol this ass is John Q Pine and for those that want A Story then let KR fill you in.

This Jonnypump doesn't like day laborers and makes fun of minorities with his videos ....This guy has offended Latin as well as others everywhere around the LI Area and I'm putting this out there so the FORUMS STAFF could see that some of us didnt forget not to mention no Apology from him to boot .

I want action NOW against this MEMBER ,He should not Retain his Status here at NYCTF and if no Action is taken then that shows us all what we stand for.....So get this done.....

YOURS TRULY KR

Yuki, as much as I want to get this situation out to the public and the people on this forum, I don't think that posting these videos will do any good. All you will do is get people to hate him more. Not a good idea.

No major media networks have covered the hearings, except Cablevision which owns Newsday/News 12.

Yuki might of made a mistake but now we have proof that this is John and Amtrak if you are on johns side then buddy you got probems so before going to the Side that hurts make a wise dec. cuz this guy aint no good

Archived