Mocker On The Long Island Bus

Queens Surface

I know many people over here might feel very angry about all of his comments, but I don't think he should be banned for it.

Banned....

Hell, If this were him, I'd actually want him to stay.

You know, the more someone inserts their foot in their mouth, eventually they'll choke to death...

....and I want footage !

I call shenanigans....

stop w/ the games, Greg.....

You think pinepower is Greg Mocker? IIRC, the original John Q pine's handle didn't get banned, unless he forgot his password and changed E-Mail Addresses, which has happened to me once. I don't think Mocker would pretend to be John, besides with IP addresses dude would get exposed quick.

lol this ass is John Q Pine and for those that want A Story then let KR fill you in.

This Jonnypump doesn't like day laborers and makes fun of minorities with his videos ....This guy has offended Latin as well as others everywhere around the LI Area and I'm putting this out there so the FORUMS STAFF could see that some of us didnt forget not to mention no Apology from him to boot .

I want action NOW against this MEMBER ,He should not Retain his Status here at NYCTF and if no Action is taken then that shows us all what we stand for.....So get this done.....

YOURS TRULY KR

Look man, I really dont think all this hate is neccesary. I made errors in stereotyping people and that was wrong. I'm sorry for that.

It's not that I changed my ideology, I'm still against illegal immigration. But "pointing out" people and calling them illegals, well that was wrong, and I'm sorry for that.

Your beliefs are different and I respect that. I realized that what I was doing, stereotyping, hurts the cause to save Long Island Bus.

There's too much stereotyping going on putting MTA LI Bus in a bad light.

We all make mistakes in life, I'm sure you made some. No one's perfect.

Sometimes we're so busy getting angry at symptoms of a problem we completely miss targeting the cause.

Yuki, as much as I want to get this situation out to the public and the people on this forum, I don't think that posting these videos will do any good. All you will do is get people to hate him more. Not a good idea.

No major media networks have covered the hearings, except Cablevision which owns Newsday/News 12.

Actually they got covered on WPIX, Fox 5, in addition to WLNY and Fios 1.

But there should be more coverage, for sure. Since when are people on Long Island any less important?

just watched that hearing...

something's not adding up...

I don't wanna make a long post of character assassinating the guy, but he makes it all too easy....

and the one thing I cannot stand is a hypocrite....

1) mental illness my ass... here we have someone that has two videos up, impersonating day laborers... and the countless videos of him ranting in disgust about how they've "taken over" Long Island.....

and now all of a sudden he seems to be supporting them in his outcry in this latest hearing? oh he knows how much they ride LIB... he knows the common average LI-er isn't taking the bus...

While I do think his passionate interest is genuine regarding the cuts, I don't think it's as much about the people of LI as he makes it out to be, more than it is about himself....

I mean he takes this guy Mocker (which I'll get to in a minute) on the N22 (a route JQP himself takes)... last time I checked, that's not gettin cut... If he wanted to take ole boy on a high ridership route, you take his ass on that N6.... the N22 b/w Hicksville & RFM most times, don't get too crowded..... If he wanted to take ole boy on a route that gets a healthy amt. of people that is slated to get cut, take him on the N19 or the 54...

2) the greg mocker get-together/"interview"... was a joke.

for those that bothered watching.... ever noticed how ever JQP was babbling on about, well, whatever he was babbling on about, Mocker either paid him no mind, or gave simplistic responses... you know, the type of responses you say to people to make sure you hear them, but not necessarily listening to him..... no where throughout that vid did I sense any type of concern about Long Island Bus out of him (Mocker)... JQP did himself an injustice by puttin himself out there, and probably doesn't even realize it...

I hope he's prepared to become more of a target than he's ever been in his life...

3) His gripe is misplaced...

He continues to rant on about the MTA (and how much they cater more to the city... which is his REAL issue) moreso than he does Nassau & their failure to pony up the necessary money to keep LIB up & running..... During the last string of cuts, the only name you heard out of his mouth was Suozzi, Suozzi, Suozzi....... Now with these supposed LIB cuts, all you hear out of him is... Mangano, Mangano, Mangano....

focusing on one person to displace a disingenuous agenda, is a tell tale sign of someone that doesn't have a goddamn leg to stand on.... re-read that statement as many times as you have to.....

Actually most of my anger is directed at Nassau County. It didn't start with Ed Mangano. People here look down on LI Bus, no matter what party they are with. And no I am not defending illegal immigrants, but I am saying I made a mistake in stereotyping people because of the way they were dressed and acted. You cant just point at someone you dont know and say they are here illegally.

Thats what hurt my case. I know no matter what I say you wont like me, but I am at least doing something to save LI Bus and the bus drivers jobs. As far as the threats go, I wont hesitate on contacting the police if they continue.

I'm not scared of you or KR or the other guys. It's easy to talk tough on the internet but actually comitting an assault is a crime. You want to risk your job and future just for "showing PinePower whose boss"?

Mocker's now going after an MTA board member that was apparently on her cell phone during the hearing.

And I do have to give credit to Walder for attending the hearing and actually talking to the press. We all know the (MTA) doesn't want other services (private services) on its ****, but they need the money.. but this doesn't help their case, does it?

Gotta to disagree. Have you guys been on lines like the overcrowded New Haven or Harlem lines off peak?

Even the Hudson line my home line can be SRO especially weekday evenings when they cancelled several trains. Not to mention the steepest increase in fares in entire (MTA) network.

So to say that MNRR has not suffered either under these cuts is not fair.:tdown:

Indeed. Not to mention the 60 minute headways on the PW-branch which was 30 minutes headways. Now trains are more crowded 'cause of that.

And the fact that they cancelled a direct Montauk-train. It's already a long ride, but now people on one of the rides need to make an extra transfer.

Actually most of my anger is directed at Nassau County. It didn't start with Ed Mangano. People here look down on LI Bus, no matter what party they are with. And no I am not defending illegal immigrants, but I am saying I made a mistake in stereotyping people because of the way they were dressed and acted. You cant just point at someone you dont know and say they are here illegally.

Thats what hurt my case. I know no matter what I say you wont like me, but I am at least doing something to save LI Bus and the bus drivers jobs. As far as the threats go, I wont hesitate on contacting the police if they continue.

I'm not scared of you or KR or the other guys. It's easy to talk tough on the internet but actually comitting an assault is a crime. You want to risk your job and future just for "showing PinePower whose boss"?

Sure you're trying to save LIB. That's not the problem at all. It's way you say things et all. Btw, you must know me, I'm djmusic121 on YouTube, I critized on some of your videos.

Why don't you stop about those illegal immigrants and reform your words about saving LIB? If you do it polite, there is more chance they will listen to you.

How come, in your videos, you act like the cuts were NYC’s fault? NYC is subsidizing Nassau County, not the other way around. LI Bus gets shafted because Nassau County refuses to pay more money, not because of anything to do with NYC.

So it actually is you...

Good....

I just got word of the little shoutout you made in one of your videos about NYCTF here.... You think it's about how you felt about illegals that makes us despise your very being.... and how we misconstrued your words as to how you felt because of your own doing..... nahhh my little lazy little jobless pine inhaling, tick attractant friend.... you have TONS of videos orating/speaking on illegals... you have quite a bit of videos where you pretty much deem any hispanic w/ a cap or backpack on walking the streets as being some illegal citizen..... Now you roach crawl your way back here playing brand new, like you never realized that stereotyping a group of people is an unfair, and inaccurate thing to do... please...

Since you say you're not leaving until you share your wittle feewings.... yeah, I saw that little shout you left in the lagbox there....

That said.... Where was all this compassion & apologeticness of illegals before you went to that hearing.... Now all of a sudden this big change of heart comes about.... I don't know (or care) what newfound agenda you have, but it's all too evident that there is one... Now that you wanna come back here after we ran your racist ass off here....

You can call my words whatever you want... point is, and you know as well as I, and everyone else with some sense of hearing that's EVER listened to your videos, that what I'm saying about you, rings true... I'm just the right person to knock you off your high horse if you think you're gonna come back here with some sense of celebrity/holier-than-thou mess b/c you met some TV personality....

and as far as an assault.... see, that's the thing... I don't have to lay a FINGER on you, to hurt you... your feelin's are fragile enough - the fact that you make a mention to threaten to call the police over words over the internet is direct & blatant PROOF of that....

At least you're makin an attempt to save LIB... right... at the expense of the MTA and its dealings with New York City... I'll say it as many times as I have to, these cuts are happening due to the fact that Nassau isn't ponying up their fair share of funds, not that MTA woke up one day & said screw it, LI-ers don't deserve bus service.... that is (part of) the problem with you...

Don't juxtapose your envy & hatred of the rich.... on the mercy of Queens residents, Brooklynites, Staten Islanders, Manhattanites, and Bronxites.... because we aint the problem... the rich or the poor in ANY of these boroughs....

The county you wanted to leave so damn bad, for toms river, is.

Case you're too simple to get it...

yeah, that's Nassau County.

How come, in your videos, you act like the cuts were NYC’s fault? NYC is subsidizing Nassau County, not the other way around. LI Bus gets shafted because Nassau County refuses to pay more money, not because of anything to do with NYC.

b/c he's envious of the rich, and anything associated with it.... as much as he's gonna sit there & deny it...

including (the allure of which is) NYC.....

For god's sake, everybody, stop! B)

He's now posted a video attacking this forum and threatening a police report.

So it's okay for him to share his feelings & opinions, but we can't reply back to the asininity of his prior actions.... we're just supposed to sit here in agreeance & believe what he says is solid gold....

fat chance... the world doesn't work like that...

that's what he refuses to comprehend in the little bubble he continues to bind himself inside of...

Let him make all the threats he wants...

His voice isn't anymore authoritative than anyone else's....

He admits that he did stupid things yet is surprised and wonders why people hate him? I found it amusing to see him twist peoples opinions around and claim that they were "threatening" him. I can do the same thing as well. In one of your YouTube videos, you wrote "N55 and N31 buses at HTC, all fairly busy. Yet these routes are going to be cut! Ed Mangano take a good look at the faces of the people you are screwing! And hope they are nice" That sounds like a threat there coming out of your own mouth.

He's just another person with too much time on their hands thanks to the taxpayers who foot his bill and pay for him to act like a lunatic craving attention and claiming people are out to get him. Do us a favor and do something productive with your life. If you're so adamant against illegal immigration, then stop being a burden on our tax dollars and get a job, unlike those illegals you hate who work and support themselves. Also, before you go and try to somehow misconstrue my words, no I am not threatening you, I am just posting my opinions which apparently we're not allowed to do since we disagree with you and only you are allowed to post your opinions.

For god's sake, everybody, stop! B)

He's now posted a video attacking this forum and threatening a police report.

You mean this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXX0eS7Nrxs

Yep, in a way, I believe its about time some action is taken on here if the right people sees this...

Someone is too busy whoring for attention....

I'd put this thread to a close but unfortunately I can't (havent received permissions and such yet)

So it actually is you...

Good....

I just got word of the little shoutout you made in one of your videos about NYCTF here.... You think it's about how you felt about illegals that makes us despise your very being.... and how we misconstrued your words as to how you felt because of your own doing..... nahhh my little lazy little jobless pine inhaling, tick attractant friend.... you have TONS of videos orating/speaking on illegals... you have quite a bit of videos where you pretty much deem any hispanic w/ a cap or backpack on walking the streets as being some illegal citizen..... Now you roach crawl your way back here playing brand new, like you never realized that stereotyping a group of people is an unfair, and inaccurate thing to do... please...

Since you say you're not leaving until you share your wittle feewings.... yeah, I saw that little shout you left in the lagbox there....

That said.... Where was all this compassion & apologeticness of illegals before you went to that hearing.... Now all of a sudden this big change of heart comes about.... I don't know (or care) what newfound agenda you have, but it's all too evident that there is one... Now that you wanna come back here after we ran your racist ass off here....

You can call my words whatever you want... point is, and you know as well as I, and everyone else with some sense of hearing that's EVER listened to your videos, that what I'm saying about you, rings true... I'm just the right person to knock you off your high horse if you think you're gonna come back here with some sense of celebrity/holier-than-thou mess b/c you met some TV personality....

and as far as an assault.... see, that's the thing... I don't have to lay a FINGER on you, to hurt you... your feelin's are fragile enough - the fact that you make a mention to threaten to call the police over words over the internet is direct & blatant PROOF of that....

At least you're makin an attempt to save LIB... right... at the expense of the MTA and its dealings with New York City... I'll say it as many times as I have to, these cuts are happening due to the fact that Nassau isn't ponying up their fair share of funds, not that MTA woke up one day & said screw it, LI-ers don't deserve bus service.... that is (part of) the problem with you...

Don't juxtapose your envy & hatred of the rich.... on the mercy of Queens residents, Brooklynites, Staten Islanders, Manhattanites, and Bronxites.... because we aint the problem... the rich or the poor in ANY of these boroughs....

The county you wanted to leave so damn bad, for toms river, is.

Case you're too simple to get it...

yeah, that's Nassau County.

He admits that he did stupid things yet is surprised and wonders why people hate him? I found it amusing to see him twist peoples opinions around and claim that they were "threatening" him. I can do the same thing as well. In one of your YouTube videos, you wrote "N55 and N31 buses at HTC, all fairly busy. Yet these routes are going to be cut! Ed Mangano take a good look at the faces of the people you are screwing! And hope they are nice" That sounds like a threat there coming out of your own mouth.

He's just another person with too much time on their hands thanks to the taxpayers who foot his bill and pay for him to act like a lunatic craving attention and claiming people are out to get him. Do us a favor and do something productive with your life. If you're so adamant against illegal immigration, then stop being a burden on our tax dollars and get a job, unlike those illegals you hate who work and support themselves. Also, before you go and try to somehow misconstrue my words, no I am not threatening you, I am just posting my opinions which apparently we're not allowed to do since we disagree with you and only you are allowed to post your opinions.

Bravo, excellent posts!

You mean this video?

Yep, in a way, I believe its about time some action is taken on here if the right people sees this...

Someone is too busy whoring for attention....

I'd put this thread to a close but unfortunately I can't (havent received permissions and such yet)

Yes I do mean that video.

Thanks for posting that vid.

I'm sorry but this isn't a case of someone crying for help, but someone who takes the Interwebs as "srs bsns". If he was so bent over about people cyberbullying then he would've dealt with the manner accordingly rather than make a video about it so people could hear his sob stories and show him sympathy.

Oh please john do.you hear yourself ....I got family in the 109 pct and that's just to start with so if you can't take the heat then talking or threatening someone's job is another so.don't think for a minute that I will ever respect you so for.me and the.rest of the peeps thats hate you.......you can kiss my ass and trust me I wouldn't be afraid of what ever you bring at me cuz MEN got.balls so make sure you STANd Clear away from KR .....got it

O by the way ill make sure to send my regards to the LATIN PEEPS IN THE 109 :tup:

Archived