What Kind Of Games Do You Play?

dman1455

SimCity 4 Deluxe mostly. I know cheat codes and i've gotten cities with over 800,000 inhabitants. I only develop high-density zones, build efficient roads and train lines and I build surrounding cities for industry and landfills. That way, I have less pollution. I did have RCT3 Platinum, but somehow I lost it. I also tried SimCity Societies. It is not a great game, especially compared to other SimCity titles.

PSP - The Warriors, GTA LC, Midnight Club LA Remix, Medal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Tony Hawk's Project 8.

Wii - Call of Duty Black Ops

PC - Trainz Deluxe Edition, BVE, and OpenBVE.

You can draw an conclusion that I'm into action games. I'm not a heavy gamer. I play whenever I'm bored or on the toilet.

Anything that doesnt involve Real Time Strategy because I ultimately fail at those types of games. My personal picks are fighting, first & third person shooters, RPG/MMORPG, simulations like racing and so on and a bunch of different types of games.

As for the consoles, PS3, Nintendo DS and my HTC G2 for all sorts of emulating fun. Current games being played are Marvel vs Capcom 3, Grand Theft Auto 4 & Uncharted 2 with a hopeful purchase of Killzone 3 on the way.

I used to play hockey non stop... Be it pick up games on the weekends, or the video games. I should actually start playing again... B)

I don't play any video games either. As you can tell from my username, I play chess when I can find the time and opponent.

Monopoly. I still have an anniversary Monopoly set that has the replica metal tokens, wood green houses and wood red hotels.

Cards. I have Bee Blue back and Bee Red back.

I occasionally play Monopoly, and always end up losing to my little brother.

Archived