Whats going on on the Broadway Line ??

NYCTSignals

The ticker says theres a "power failure" NO SERIVICE BETW CANAL AND 57 ???

Due to power failure, there is no (R) ,(N) and (Q) train service between the Canal Street Station and the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station in both directions at this time.

anyone ?!?!?

guess things are getting back to normal...wonder what happened tho

Following an earlier incident, , and train service has resumed with residual delays.

Also, due to ongoing signal problems at the 5th Avenue-59th Street Station, please expect delays in downtown , and train service at this time.

(4) and (6) are having issues too.

Due to ongoing signal problems at the Astor Place Station,

Selected downtown (6) train service is running express from the 125th Street Station to the Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall Station.

Selected uptown (4) train service is running on the local track between the Brooklyn Bridge-City Hall Station and the 125th Street Station.

Please expect delays on , (4)(5) and (6) train service at this time.

Hmm... last week I got stuck for about 30 minutes on an R160 (R) in the 60th Street tube. Twice the train tripped the red signal, but both times 20 seconds later the train starts moving again then stops again. This was due to signal problems at 5 Avenue-59 Street.

So I guess signal problems have been going on at 5 Avenue-59 Street for a week now? :eek:.

Also: during the time of suspension, did all the power go out or just the 3rd rail? also were trains following this service pattern?:

(R) 95 Street - to - 36 Street

(N) C.I. to Atlantic Av via Sea Beac/4 Av local

(E) QBL local

(Q) C.I. to Prospect Park

.....also were trains following this service pattern?:

(R) 95 Street - to - 36 Street

(N) C.I. to Atlantic Av via Sea Beac/4 Av local

(E) QBL local

(Q) C.I. to Prospect Park

(E) could still be express with either the (R) running via 6th or (Q) with it replacing (R) on QBL with (R) or (N) shuttle with one or both going to Whitehall.

Archived