Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
transit bx

plz help took mta bus company drug test on 3/8/2011

Hello my name is gerald from the bronx and work for connecticut transit in the stamford division I took my drug test for mta bus company on 3 8 2011 I did not take the medical or get my interview yet its about to be three weeks since I aint get no call back so I was wondering is this normal should I be worry and my list number is 15 off 2901 exam and also what bus depot should I go to since it pays different in each depot

Hello my name is gerald from the bronx and work for connecticut transit in the stamford division I took my drug test for mta bus company on 3 8 2011 I did not take the medical or get my interview yet its about to be three weeks since I aint get no call back so I was wondering is this normal should I be worry and my list number is 15 off 2901 exam and also what bus depot should I go to since it pays different in each depot

Hmm... You ain't get no call back? Interesting. :eek:

This is probably better in the Transit Career forum. A lot of other operators and MTA personnel (train and bus, as well as some garage positions) are there and can help you.