Tension between bus depots?

Via Garibaldi 8

This type of thing goes on all day long....I am on the Extra Board and see this every route I drive....My own guy on the 34 was fin me good.....so when I got to the end of the line I took a personal and let him pick up the load....and when I see him at the end of the line I was yelling out how is the rookie doing? .......this guy was the 7:05 out of Jamiaca and I got there at 7:50 and his was still not there....I was the 8:03 and you mean to tell me that the line is sooo heavy that you are almost a hr late....this is just plain stupidity....I did his work my work and still had a break at the end.....Now when you are doing the q25 heading out of CP the Q17 will wait a min or two so that you get there first and the people all come running down the block when they see you pulling up....This job has alot of petty people working here.....So you have to leave out a couple of minutes late to combat this.....if you play me I can play harder.....is the mentality at this job.....Just another day in Paradise......

I found it easier to get through my day when I didn't participate in the tit for tat that went on with some of the drivers. If there was a crowd in the stand,more often than not I was gonna be the guy that would pick them up. I mean damn they aint riding on my back. Any other attitude just seemed petty to me.

Archived