R160 (D) and Question about the (G)

Calvin

And I would also suggest carrying around a scanner. I've caught a couple of nice things thanks to my scanner.

Note: If a cop stops you for your scanner, you better tell them straight forward answers they ask you about your scanner. They're legal, and you have nothing to worry about.

Not a pass at anyone, but...

Jesus Christ, using a scanner to find out if a certain line is using a certain fleet would be beyond the definition of foaming...

I use my scanner for the big boy stuff... Work trains :)

Not a pass at anyone, but...

Jesus Christ, using a scanner to find out if a certain line is using a certain fleet would be beyond the definition of foaming...

Can we stop with this Scanner BS. Honestly there is enough on this forums about people arguing. BTW, Scanners have an advantage.

1. You Look Cool

2. It helps with the small stuff for making stuff more realistic in the simulated world.

Last night in CIYD near tower B, a set of R68s were signed up for the (G) train. Usualy I would say that it was someone messing with the sign, but it was the end signs and every sign in on the train which would be too much effort if someone was just having fun.

Last night in CIYD near tower B, a set of R68s were signed up for the (G) train. Usualy I would say that it was someone messing with the sign, but it was the end signs and every sign in on the train which would be too much effort if someone was just having fun.

The other day there was a R-68/A set in Coney signed up as (G).

Can we stop with this Scanner BS. Honestly there is enough on this forums about people arguing. BTW, Scanners have an advantage.

1. You Look Cool

2. It helps with the small stuff for making stuff more realistic in the simulated world.

Lol. What?! It helps you look cool? Ok my friend...

Guest lance25

Was it a four-car or an eight-car set? Either way, we all know what's coming.

Archived