If you were head of Regional Bus Ops.

East New York

Merge B2 and B100.

Make the B74 a branch of the B36.

Eliminate the M101, reroute the M100 to cover the northern portion.

Merge the M9 and the M22.

Merge the Bx5 and the Bx29.

Make the Bx42 an LTD only. Bx40 would provide local service.

...also:

Extend the Q104 via the B24 Greenpoint Avenue branch.

Extend the B39 via the other B24 branch to 48 Street/Queens Blvd.

Eliminate the B24.

Eliminate the Q1, make a Q36 branch run via the current Q1 on Springfield Blvd.

Merge the Q22 and the Q35.

Eliminate the QM16.

Eliminate the Q89, extend the Q42 via Linden Blvd to replace it.

Extend the B20 to Gateway Center, eliminate the B83.

Merge B2 and B100.

Agree with first proposal provided service to Brighton line is provided along Avenue N. I suggested the B9.

Your second proposal only saves money if service is reduced. Would have to see passenger counts to know what to do. May make sense on weekends if B74 is lightly used then which I suspect it is.

Also might make sense to extend B74 to Kingsborough Monday through Fridays using current B1s. Wouldn't save operating costs but could probably be structured so as not to cost more and might encourage a few more trips. Apparently, there is some demand because Kingsborough operates some yellow buses from Stillwell Avenue for students transfering from the D and N.

There really is a huge need to consolidate LIB and NYCT routes within Queens. For instance, eliminating the Q12 and replacing it with N20 trips,etc.

Also routes in the SE Portion of the county, which have the lightest ridership, need to be changed.

N73 needs to be eliminated in favor of hourly N74 service which starts earlier and ends later and runs on Sunday, the N74 would be extended to Syosset via Woodbury Rd and S.Oyster Bay Rd.. N80 and N81 need to be combined into a route that runs hourly and on Sundays. The N48 or N49 need to be extended along Jericho Turnpike in Syosset to Woodbury Crossways (in place of the N94).

The N50,N46,N47 need to be combined, perhaps the N45 and 51 too.

The N27 needs more frequent headways in rush hour to every 20 minutes, and every 30 min on Saturdays. The 22 also needs more service in rush hours, its jammed between RF Mall and Hicksville in AM and PM. One way to accomplish this is to get rid of the N22A route and have N24 trips skip Mineola and continue straight down Jericho to Glen Cove Rd, then have N24's serve the N22 route through Hicksville (the N24 south of Roosevelt Field has light ridership, those folks can use the N43,N45,N51).

Basically we need to put the buses where they are needed and cut back where they are not. Some heavy routes could use artics.

There also needs to be cuts to middle management. All buses would be in the same blue-white color scheme and all labeled as MTA Bus.

No more NYC Transit and LI Bus names.

Tolls on bridges would be based on vehicle weight, the heavier the vehicle, the more paid (an SUV would pay twice as a car).

Commuter rail also is a huge money pit, because of all the staffing required. Instead of having ticket collectors, inspectors will ride trains ala a POP system.

Buses need to be sped up via bus lanes and proper traffic signal timing as well. Imagine all the money that could be saved if buses didnt have to sit at red lights.

Of course I only know the most about LI Bus and LIRR. Both of these systems seem to need more service in certain places while others have too much service that needs to be cut.

There really is a huge need to consolidate LIB and NYCT routes within Queens. For instance, eliminating the Q12 and replacing it with N20 trips,etc.

Trust me, You don't want N20's making local stops along northern blvd....

As much as I despise extending the Q12 to LIRR Great neck, I'd favor that, over eliminating Q12's & replacing them w/ N20 service.....

Merge B2 and B100.

Eliminate the M101, reroute the M100 to cover the northern portion.

Merge the M9 and the M22.

Merge the Bx5 and the Bx29.

Make the Bx42 an LTD only. Bx40 would provide local service.

Extend the Q104 via the B24 Greenpoint Avenue branch.

Extend the B39 via the other B24 branch to 48 Street/Queens Blvd.

Eliminate the B24.

Eliminate the Q1, make a Q36 branch run via the current Q1 on Springfield Blvd.

Merge the Q22 and the Q35.

Eliminate the QM16.

Eliminate the Q89, extend the Q42 via Linden Blvd to replace it.

Extend the B20 to Gateway Center, eliminate the B83.

Rather than sit up here & simply say "agree" or "disagree"...

I'll elaborate briefly on what I would so, regarding some of these you list....

- yeah, some type of combination should happen w/ the B2 & B100.... agreed

- I've been sayin for the longest that the B36 should run in two branches down in CI (one along Surf, one along Mermaid)... agreed

- I think the M98 should be eliminated long before the M101 ever should.... Only thing I'd bother doing w/ the M101, is, making it a LTD only route (much like the B103's & the Q53's of the world)

- I'd eliminate the Q89, with absolutely nothing to replace it... there are enough interconnecting services those residents can (and do) use, to get to Jamaica; for all subway/LIRR service....

- I'd eliminate the QM17 over the 16.... there's far more subway service panning towards Far Rockaway, than there is towards Rockaway Park....

- There is a need for Starrett city folk to get to Broadway junction.... you can't ignore that community... The B82 to the (L) isn't a compromise either.... rather than eliminate the B83 outright, I'd look into restructuring the B20 first...

- far as the Bx40/42, that should be consolidated into one route... then you can perhaps add a LTD counterpart to it... the "full time" terminal would be over there @ Suny Maritime, and the "part time" terminal would be over there on harding/emerson.... all buses would serve the throgs neck houses....

- combining the M9 & the M22.... rather than do that, here's what I would do:

1) retain B51 service... extend that to BMCC (via bowery, worth, federal plz, chambers)... it would still be a weekday only route, and you could still keep running buses on its current service levels...

2) have the M9 run from Park Row to Bellevue Hosp (via av. c, houston, essex, e. bway, chatham sq, park row, then loop over to {current B51 layover area})

...buses towards Bellevue would take Frankfort, pearl, st. james, chat. sq, e bway, chatham sq, e bway, essex, houston, av c, etc.

3) discontinue the M22 west of City Hall; service would run on ~ 20 min. headways b/w Park Row & Grand St/FDR... weekends, this service would not run; instead, riders can take the *altered* M9 to the M14a if need be....

- service to city island is gonna end up being interlined by/from some other route anyway... most likely the (non SBS) bx12's that end @ PBP... no need to extend the bx5 route (or as you stated it, combining the 5 & the 29) itself any further than PBP....

feel free to reply to this if you want....

Trust me, You don't want N20's making local stops along northern blvd....

As much as I despise extending the Q12 to LIRR Great neck, I'd favor that, over eliminating Q12's & replacing them w/ N20 service.....

Rather than sit up here & simply say "agree" or "disagree"...

I'll elaborate briefly on what I would so, regarding some of these you list....

- yeah, some type of combination should happen w/ the B2 & B100.... agreed

- I've been sayin for the longest that the B36 should run in two branches down in CI (one along Surf, one along Mermaid)... agreed

- I think the M98 should be eliminated long before the M101 ever should.... Only thing I'd bother doing w/ the M101, is, making it a LTD only route (much like the B103's & the Q53's of the world)

- I'd eliminate the Q89, with absolutely nothing to replace it... there are enough interconnecting services those residents can (and do) use, to get to Jamaica; for all subway/LIRR service....

- I'd eliminate the QM17 over the 16.... there's far more subway service panning towards Far Rockaway, than there is towards Rockaway Park....

- There is a need for Starrett city folk to get to Broadway junction.... you can't ignore that community... The B82 to the (L) isn't a compromise either.... rather than eliminate the B83 outright, I'd look into restructuring the B20 first...

- far as the Bx40/42, that should be consolidated into one route... then you can perhaps add a LTD counterpart to it... the "full time" terminal would be over there @ Suny Maritime, and the "part time" terminal would be over there on harding/emerson.... all buses would serve the throgs neck houses....

1) retain B51 service... extend that to BMCC (via bowery, worth, federal plz, chambers)... it would still be a weekday only route, and you could still keep running buses on its current service levels...

2) have the M9 run from Park Row to Bellevue Hosp (via av. c, houston, essex, e. bway, chatham sq, park row, then loop over to {current B51 layover area})

...buses towards Bellevue would take Frankfort, pearl, st. james, chat. sq, e bway, chatham sq, e bway, essex, houston, av c, etc.

3) discontinue the M22 west of City Hall; service would run on ~ 20 min. headways b/w Park Row & Grand St/FDR... weekends, this service would not run; instead, riders can take the *altered* M9 to the M14a if need be....

- service to city island is gonna end up being interlined by/from some other route anyway... most likely the (non SBS) bx12's that end @ PBP... no need to extend the bx5 route (or as you stated it, combining the 5 & the 29) itself any further than PBP....

feel free to reply to this if you want....

As far as the M101 goes, it already runs as a limited-stop bus for most of the day. Whether or not the evening trips and Sunday AM trips should run as limited-stop buses I can't say.

I agree that the B83 shouldn't be eliminated. Plus, extending the B20 to the Gateway Mall wouldn't be enough, as the residents of Starett City would lose their connection to the Gateway Mall. (They would have to go back up to Flatlands Avenue on the B82, walk to Wortman Avenue, and then take the B20 to the Gateway Mall, which would greatly increase the travel time)

As far as the M101 goes, it already runs as a limited-stop bus for most of the day. Whether or not the evening trips and Sunday AM trips should run as limited-stop buses I can't say.

I agree that the B83 shouldn't be eliminated. Plus, extending the B20 to the Gateway Mall wouldn't be enough, as the residents of Starett City would lose their connection to the Gateway Mall. (They would have to go back up to Flatlands Avenue on the B82, walk to Wortman Avenue, and then take the B20 to the Gateway Mall, which would greatly increase the travel time)

DING !

you hit it right on the head... the issue isn't replacing lost service, with some other neighboring service to a mall; and worse, the B20 would do the exact same thing the B13 (or the Q8) does, en route to the mall anyway; either of which would be redundant, and none of which would help an entire community of riders that currently embark upon the B83....

(whether the consensus is to extend the current 20, south of the mail facility... or re-route the 20 straight down penn, and have it take the shore pkwy like the 83 currently does)

over there w/ the B20 & the B83, we're not only talking about a string of private homes... we're talking about multiple full fledged apartment bldg's, projects, etc.... this is where the majority of the ridership stems from on that route (83)....

I swear some ppl. are tryna turn Gateway mall into a major xfer point....

I never understood why the B20 makes that turn at Wortman Av. I mean what's with the no bus service on PA av up till Flatlands?

Since this is a what would you do thread:

B20 to Seaview all the way down PA av [where the B82 ends]

B6 turning at Linden to end at Brooklyn Gen Mill Facility [or where the B20 would've ended]

B82 to New Lots [where the B6 ends] [turning north onto PA Av and then running to Wortman, turn north on Ashford]

If I were head of (MTA) Regional Bus Operations, I would give all bus operators the same base salary no matter which entity they work for, New York City Transit Bus, MTA Bus Company, and Long Island Bus. I find it rather unbelievable that each of the three have varying salaries, but of course it has to do with contracts.

I never understood why the B20 makes that turn at Wortman Av. I mean what's with the no bus service on PA av up till Flatlands?

Since this is a what would you do thread:

B20 to Seaview all the way down PA av [where the B82 ends]

B6 turning at Linden to end at Brooklyn Gen Mill Facility [or where the B20 would've ended]

B82 to New Lots [where the B6 ends] [turning north onto PA Av and then running to Wortman, turn north on Ashford]

the B20 turns on wortman to directly serve the penn-wortman, the linden, and the boulevard houses all in one shot.... the thing about that is, (NB) buses already have a good amt. of ppl. on them before it ever gets to that point.... due to all the movie-goers, postal workers, residents of the pink houses, and folk coming from JFK that xfer off the B15....

the focus on the B20 south of b'way junction should be to get riders from the subway, to ENY (and w/e underlying areas of the route in-between).... let the B83 handle the riders seeking to get to all those projects, at & south of linden blvd....

...which is exactly why I feel the B83 should turn on Wortman, coming off van siclen, running up penn., to broadway junction.... instead of serving van siclen on up to new lots, and turning on penn at new lots... I say let the 20 continue on linden blvd up until van siclen, and have that run along van siclen, new lots, penn, etc... I'm almost certain that would save *some* time & mileage, on a route (20) that's notorious for crawling, and unreliability.....

the gap exists on penn for those 2 or 3 blocks before you get to flatlands b/c you got the B6 going across cozine... that also serves the linden houses & the boulevard houses....

as far as your suggestions there...

- you're gonna need artics if you wanna send the 6 all the way over to the mail facility....

- having the 20 run continuously down penn would give the MTA a reason to cut that route IMO (b/c they can easily tell riders... hey, simply take the 83 along penn & points north, after extending that into Ridgewood along the current 20 route north of broadway)....

- and running the 82 to New Lots, such a route would have a runtime of almost 2 hrs.... that would be similar to the MTA's f**ing up of the M5....

as always, comments & questions are welcome. :tup:

funny that you mention the viking.... I was tryna catch it on the x51 this past friday.... no dice; as an MCI arrived instead.... I said the hell w/ it and went ahead & took the QM2 across the street....

I-freakin-ronically (lol), after gettin off the QM2 to take the Q28, while on the 28, I saw a viking (it was definitely a 3 digit number; #99 *something*) parked along northern blvd... I was like, you gotta be kiddin me.... that musta been the x51 run before the one that I didn't bother taking (in the paragraph above).....

I do agree that CS could use some of CP's express routes.... if it comes at the expense of giving away the Q20/44, so be it, IMO....

Plus even though those express buses runs via the Grand Central pkwy, they are technically closer to CS than they are to CP and the Q20A/B runs pretty close to CP. I think CS should get some express routes to run than for everything to be consolidated at CP [basically: spread out the express bus routes].

Well first I would want to particulary be head of LI Bus. I would get a new orange and blue stripe theme ,change all of the NG CNG blue stripe to a new orange and blue stripe. I would start new commuter express routes with LI Bus lease another bus facility for express/local routes ,start a few new local routes and bring back the ones that are due to be cut,make a comprehensive new schedule change so that buses are ran no more than every 10 min on any route,get more CNG Buses(Orion 7) so there are enough buses.

I would split the N22 with The N22A(N22 operates Hicksville to Roosevelt Field

N22A from Roosevelt field serving Mineola and on to 165st Term) have more N22/22A Buses during morning and evening rush hours.

Make the N73 and N74 one route

Run The N1,N2,N3 frequently throughtout weekdays

Keep Rockville Centre Depot open weekends with all its buses

Also might make sense to extend B74 to Kingsborough Monday through Fridays using current B1s. Wouldn't save operating costs but could probably be structured so as not to cost more and might encourage a few more trips. Apparently, there is some demand because Kingsborough operates some yellow buses from Stillwell Avenue for students transfering from the D and N.

1. Those people could use the B1 from Bay Pkwy (D) or 86 St (N) anyway.

-yeah, some type of combination should happen w/ the B2 & B100.... agreed :tup:

- I've been sayin for the longest that the B36 should run in two branches down in CI (one along Surf, one along Mermaid)... agreed :tup:

- I think the M98 should be eliminated long before the M101 ever should.... Only thing I'd bother doing w/ the M101, is, making it a LTD only route (much like the B103's & the Q53's of the world) IDK about the M98, but the M101 is duplicated by the M102 for the majority of the route. As for the northern part, it can either be replaced by the M100 or an M102 going up Lenox to 145, then west on 145 to Amsterdam, and then up the 101.

Eh, IDK, the 42 and 89 both seem like low-ridership routes...just merge them to avoid complaints from residents.

Agreed

What about moving the B12 from Liberty Av to the current B83? The (C) is two blocks away from the 12 anyway...

All buses could serve Throgs Neck Houses, and the LTD could go to either SUNY or Harding/Emerson (whichever has more ridership)...

I guess that'd work...IDK about the ridership though.

If it's interlined, why not combine anyway? Some Bx5s can short-turn at the current BX5 terminal...and it would give a one seat ride from City Island to Bruckner.

If I were head of (MTA) Regional Bus Operations, I would give all bus operators the same base salary no matter which entity they work for, New York City Transit Bus, MTA Bus Company, and Long Island Bus. I find it rather unbelievable that each of the three have varying salaries, but of course it has to do with contracts.

Why not just combine all three agencies anyway?:confused:

Well first I would want to particulary be head of LI Bus. I would get a new orange and blue stripe theme ,change all of the NG CNG blue stripe to a new orange and blue stripe. I would start new commuter express routes with LI Bus lease another bus facility for express/local routes ,start a few new local routes and bring back the ones that are due to be cut,make a comprehensive new schedule change so that buses are ran no more than every 10 min on any route,get more CNG Buses(Orion 7) so there are enough buses.

I would split the N22 with The N22A(N22 operates Hicksville to Roosevelt Field

N22A from Roosevelt field serving Mineola and on to 165st Term) have more N22/22A Buses during morning and evening rush hours.

Make the N73 and N74 one route

Run The N1,N2,N3 frequently throughtout weekdays

Keep Rockville Centre Depot open weekends with all its buses

Some of these changes sound really nice, but what about your budget?? You blew that as soon as you said "orange stripe."

NX...

bro... fam... bredren...

The M101...

you don't eliminate a route that carries over 10 MILLION people a year !

IDK about the M98, but the M101 is duplicated by the M102 for the majority of the route. As for the northern part, it can either be replaced by the M100 or an M102 going up Lenox to 145, then west on 145 to Amsterdam, and then up the 101.

You say that as if more people are using the 102... or as if the 102 is the longer route....

Me, I look at it as the M102 duplicating the M101 for most of its route.... IIRC, the M103 was formed from the 102... the 102 was formed from the 101... not the other way around....

...and having the 102 turn onto 145th (with which the bx19 snails it's way up & down)... and then onto amsterdam, is highly unnecessary... the runtime of such a route would take LONGER than the current 101...

...and as far as the 100 goes, moving that off broadway just isn't an option up there... the bx7 cannot hold it's own on broadway, in inwood & washington hgts, when that has to worry about transporting the riverdale/kingsbridge crowd (in a different borough, mind you).....

outside the box, my friend.

What about moving the B12 from Liberty Av to the current B83? The (C) is two blocks away from the 12 anyway...

which is part of the reason why B12 usage along liberty has been, and is, horrid... which is why I agree with the MTA in revoking service, east of broadway junction...

far as a combination goes, I think you're about 40 years too late (lol)... both the B83, and the B12 (b/w lefferts gdns & b'way jnctn.) each has flourished into two decent standalone routes....

Eh, IDK, the 42 and 89 both seem like low-ridership routes... just merge them to avoid complaints from residents.

there is no avoiding complainants; a combination of those two routes would piss off addesleigh park riders (there's more of them than you may think)....

we're just gonna have to disagree on this one...

All buses could serve Throgs Neck Houses, and the LTD could go to either SUNY or Harding/Emerson (whichever has more ridership)...

Sure, you could do it that way too :tup:

...and ridership towards SUNY is a little more prevalent, fyi...

If it's interlined, why not combine anyway? Some Bx5s can short-turn at the current BX5 terminal...and it would give a one seat ride from City Island to Bruckner.

it's not that simple as "if it's interlined, than why not combine"

...it into one full-fledged route.

good discussion here so far.....

NX...

bro... fam... bredren...

The M101...

you don't eliminate a route that carries over 10 MILLION people a year !

You say that as if more people are using the 102... or as if the 102 is the longer route....

Me, I look at it as the M102 duplicating the M101 for most of its route.... IIRC, the M103 was formed from the 102... the 102 was formed from the 101... not the other way around....

...and having the 102 turn onto 145th (with which the bx19 snails it's way up & down)... and then onto amsterdam, is highly unnecessary... the runtime of such a route would take LONGER than the current 101...

...and as far as the 100 goes, moving that off broadway just isn't an option up there... the bx7 cannot hold it's own on broadway, in inwood & washington hgts, when that has to worry about transporting the riverdale/kingsbridge crowd (in a different borough, mind you).....

outside the box, my friend.

How about keeping the 100 where it is, and then eliminating the 102? If needed, the 101 could be moved. If not, so be it.

which is part of the reason why B12 usage along liberty has been, and is, horrid... which is why I agree with the MTA in revoking service, east of broadway junction...

far as a combination goes, I think you're about 40 years too late (lol)... both the B83, and the B12 (b/w lefferts gdns & b'way jnctn.) each has flourished into two decent standalone routes....

Is there ridership from ENY/Clarkson to Gateway/Starrett City?

there is no avoiding complainants; a combination of those two routes would piss off addesleigh park riders (there's more of them than you may think)....

we're just gonna have to disagree on this one...

Sure, you could do it that way too :tup:

...and ridership towards SUNY is a little more prevalent, fyi...

Okay!:tup:

it's not that simple as "if it's interlined, than why not combine"

...it into one full-fledged route.

good discussion here so far.....

If I were head of Regional Bus Operations, this is what I would do:

Merge MTAB with NYCT Bus so bus swapping and route swapping would be easier

Under this, all buses would say, New York City Bus

Install Metro Card fare boxes on SCT buses

Finances permitting, try and take over Bee-Line and Suffolk County . Once that happens, research every route, to determine who can stay and who can be eliminated/combined. After that , build more depots and increase headways on some of there busiest routes and implement 24-hour service on some routes. and maybe install SBS on some routes. I'lll go into detail later if anyone asks.

More to come later

How about keeping the 100 where it is, and then eliminating the 102? If needed, the 101 could be moved. If not, so be it.

I believe the MTA wanted to shorten the 100 @ 125th/Amsterdam IINM... had they would've gone through with that, that would've forced even more people onto the 101....

anyway, far as getting rid of the 102... to be honest with you, I don't how well it's used over on Lenox av (along w/ the 7).... someone else can delve in on that....

The one thing I will agree with you on is, one of those routes M98/101/102/103 can afford to go.... the MTA opting to cut the M98 back to 68th, tells me that that's the route they're looking to slowly phase out....

Is there ridership from ENY/Clarkson to Gateway/Starrett City?

Hardly, bro.

matter fact, it's seldom you see ppl. disembarking off the B12 @ Alabama av... looking to xfer to (any) bus....

I would add something else to illustrate another point regarding the B83 & the B12, but I don't wanna give the MTA any ideas....

Some of these changes sound really nice, but what about your budget?? You blew that as soon as you said "orange stripe."

The reason i still say orange/blue stripe is LIB only operates mostly in Nassau county And eastern Queens it doesnt operate in Manhattan or anywhere else so that being said it should be orange/blue just like Nassau County Police

And its Called MTA Long Island Bus not MTA New York City Bus so there should be a difference in the theme..

The one thing I will agree with you on is, one of those routes M98/101/102/103 can afford to go.... the MTA opting to cut the M98 back to 68th, tells me that that's the route they're looking to slowly phase out....

I'm inclined to agree with you about the M98, but I only see that getting cut after the 2 Ave. Subway comes online. And maybe not even then as it only operates as a rush hour LTD. As for the M101-103, I see them all as being needed. They take pressure off the Lex lines, and they are heavily used. I have been on all 3 many times. If you are traveling anywhere between Cooper Union and 125th, you have a LTD and 2 local choices with combined daytime headways of about every 5 to 10 minutes. And when they add Novas to the line I will go back to my days of avoiding the subway.

The reason i still say orange/blue stripe is LIB only operates mostly in Nassau county And eastern Queens it doesnt operate in Manhattan or anywhere else so that being said it should be orange/blue just like Nassau County Police

And its Called MTA Long Island Bus not MTA New York City Bus so there should be a difference in the theme..

What would you cut to pay for the orange though?

As I have said before, I think there should eventually be 3 brands in the future. NYC Bus, LI Bus (including Suffolk), and Westchester Bus, which would assume operation of the Yonkers Depot.

What would you cut to pay for the orange though?

As I have said before, I think there should eventually be 3 brands in the future. NYC Bus, LI Bus (including Suffolk), and Westchester Bus, which would assume operation of the Yonkers Depot.

I would cutt the N8

Combine routes like

N81 combine it into the N80,N78 combine that into the N79, Cut N55 combine it into N54

Cut N31

And it all depends on what routes have the lowest ridership yearly

If Suffolk Transit combined into LI Bus that would mean LI Bus needs more bus facilities, keep Suffolk county routes the same and just have new CNG's operate the routes meaning there would be more Orion VII CNG Buses to be ordered. Then LI Bus would be one big huge company servicing Express/Local routes throughtout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.

• 2 years later...

Some changes i would make if i were in charge

split the q53 between far rockaway depot and lga

Move the M100 from KB and split it between MV and mother clara hale when it opens up but keep KB for rush hour status. but for now split it between KB and MV

Split the q50 between ECH AND CP keep the bx23 at ech

reinstate the B51 in full

split the m60 between MV and MCH have at 126 during rush hours

and most importiantly merge the mta bus company with nyct bus

how i would do it is merge the senority lists there maybe cuts infront of the line of each person but its better then having them start all over on the bottom.

(apologies for digging up a post from the past but i would rather dig up an old thread then start a new one)

Merge NYCT and MTABC

Make changes to the Q38, Q67, and Q88 primarly,( some of you are familiar with it, so I dont need to repeat it)

Split the Q88 between Fresh Pond and Queens Village

Split the Q67 between Fresh Pond and Casey Stengel (no LGA)

Others:

Send the Q32 to LGA (in return the Q67 goes to CS)

Interline M4 Limited buses (rush hours) with the Q32

M4 Limited runs in both directions on rush hours

Archived