Horrific Subway Accidents Through The Years.

While this was happening, 70(GG) and 70(EE) trains were diverted to the express track between 71st Avenue-Continental Avenue and Roosvelt Avenue.

At Roosevelt Avenue, the stowaway passenger was let off and the 70(GG) started again. Unfortunately, unknown to the crew, another 70(GG) was switching at Roosvelt Avenue.

The disabled train hit the switching train at the flfth car with a horrible force. Two left us and Seventy more were injured. The force was such that the first car of the disabled train and the fifth car were fused together.

c'mon! thats ridicolous! I only put TWO images, not 12!

I think you might need a new computer or system if you have bandwith problems like that.

Not my bandwidth, I don't see the point of posting both images when 1 would've been enough. Don't be like roadcruiser [you aren't as bad as he is in posting images in like every post]. Just so happened to be you, that's all.

• 9 years later...
8 hours ago, B38articbusfna said:

function and whatdo yall mean necroposting

Necroposting - reviving long-dead posts by answering unanswered questions or posting new ones.

Oftentimes it happens because they show up in other parts of messageboard sites as suggested or recommended posts, but replying to them is discouraged because the information in them could be out of date or the posters in it may not be active anymore.

• Deucey locked this topic