Service Alert Larry

Abba

From seeing Pelham 123, they name a train after it's time it left the terminal. Hence a (6) leaving Pelham Bay Park at 1:23pm.

(I could be heavily wrong though)

In the typical sense that's right, but in the MTA time is done in the 24 hour format, so 1:23 p.m. would be recognized as 13:23.

Distraught lover dies jumping in front of L train after girlfriend refuses to take him back

A man jumped in front of a train in Brooklyn Saturday, killing himself after his ex-girlfriend refused to take him back, sources said.

The man, who was not immediately identified, leaped in front of an oncoming L train inside the tunnel near the Halsey St. station in Bushwick shortly after 8 p.m., authorities said.

He died at the scene.

Sources said the man assaulted his ex-girlfriend inside her apartment after she rejected his pleas to take him back.

She was not injured.

After he left, the man went to the subway station and dropped to the tracks from the platform.

He walked down the tunnel before he jumped in front of the oncoming train.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/03/27/2011-03-27_dumped_beau_dies_on_l_tracks.html#ixzz1HoWcjuPp

No woman is worth putting your hands on, and no woman is worth ruining someone elses commute.

Whatever happened to just shooting yourself? Damn gun control!

good riddence.. This world is overpopulated as it is. If civilization wasnt so overly civilized we would have less people on this planet because the dumb ones wouldnt be able to survive.

Killing yourself over a girl? gimme a break. Woes me.. Woes me..

Archived