MBTA car interior photos:

tramrunner

Can you tell me please, where I can find the interior photos of

MBTA Green line Kinki-Shario Train (b.n. 36**-37**)

MBTA Blue line train

MBTA Red Line newer train (older would be good too)

Are the interior of Orange and Blue line trains similar, disregard the length of each car.

I love riding the T. I should be up there for a few days in June, I am hoping to catch both the old and new trains on the blue line. I will get ya some photos and what not of the Blue, Green, Orange and possibly Red Line, not to mention videos. The new trains look really nice. Who is the manufacturer, Siemens?

I love riding the T. I should be up there for a few days in June, I am hoping to catch both the old and new trains on the blue line. I will get ya some photos and what not of the Blue, Green, Orange and possibly Red Line, not to mention videos. The new trains look really nice. Who is the manufacturer, Siemens?

Yes the builder of the new blue line cars is siemens.

about the blue line, the video shows a new train. video is cool.

I am interested in an interior of an OLD Blue line train. I guess it is similar to an old Orange line, yet slightly shorter.

when a train slows down to pull in into a station, a color scheme of an interior reminds me some of the D type cars in Moscow Metro, but when I you come i into an orange line train - the scheme seems absolutely different.

Archived