Exclusive: 6847 Now Has A Decal Scheme

ciboii22

wow...

The only buses I saw on the Q21/11 today had the new decal scheme.

but, lol, I could imagine with an RTS with that scheme :o

I wonder if LGA will get more new schemes. Right now, 3607 is one of the very few blackbacks left, so I wont be suprised if it gets the new scheme.

wow...

but, lol, I could imagine with an RTS with that scheme :o

I wonder if LGA will get more new schemes. Right now, 3607 is one of the very few blackbacks left, so I wont be suprised if it gets the new scheme.

Lol , i was shocked when i saw this i was like huh? i ran to get it ! . I cant imagine the rts with these , lga will probably get more schemes throughout the year . They have to send their buses out to get repainted , that depot is so shitty they dont even have a repaint shop .

Lol , i was shocked when i saw this i was like huh? i ran to get it ! . I cant imagine the rts with these , lga will probably get more schemes throughout the year . They have to send their buses out to get repainted , that depot is so shitty they dont even have a repaint shop .

lol. from what i heard, 3612 & 3614 now have the new scheme. I spotted 3614 on the Q23 when I was at the Forest Hills LIRR station fanning... I have to admit I was foaming :o.

Now it makes me wonder what the scheme would look like on all types of buses (except for the express buses). I think 9923 has the new scheme... or is repainted using the old scheme.

I know most of the Hybrid OGs at LGA have a whiteback. 3607 is one of the few that still have a blackback, so I wonder if 3607 will get the new scheme. btw 3612/4 did have a blackback and were repainted with the new scheme, so since 3607 is a blackback I wouldn't be suprised if it gets it too.

lol. from what i heard, 3612 & 3614 now have the new scheme. I spotted 3614 on the Q23 when I was at the Forest Hills LIRR station fanning... I have to admit I was foaming :o.

Now it makes me wonder what the scheme would look like on all types of buses (except for the express buses). I think 9923 has the new scheme... or is repainted using the old scheme.

I know most of the Hybrid OGs at LGA have a whiteback. 3607 is one of the few that still have a blackback, so I wonder if 3607 will get the new scheme. btw 3612/4 did have a blackback and were repainted with the new scheme, so since 3607 is a blackback I wouldn't be suprised if it gets it too.

Yea 3612 & 3616 now have it

The only two buses at ENY with the new decal scheme (that I've seen so far) are 6807 and 6847, which I saw both about a week ago.

Oh i thought 6847 was the only one , i rode on 6807 like 2 months ago

Its 3612 & 3614!!! Also, there is an RTS at LGA stripped of its paint. The # is unknown. It WILL get a repaint. I dont know which version it will get.

I know 3612 & 3614 are repainted , i knew it from day 1 .

most depots dont have paint shops...theres only 1 that i can think of which is jackie gleason, unless you want to include grand ave. but their paint shop is really more part of the CMF half of GA.

wow...

but, lol, I could imagine with an RTS with that scheme ;)

RTS's are definitely not going to get these new decals. im sure that all the RTS's still in use have gone through their 7 year overhaul which includes a full repaint, new floors, seats, bulkheads etc...the buses that are getting these new decals are mostly the 02/03 new flyers, and the first gen orion VII's

RTS's are definitely not going to get these new decals. im sure that all the RTS's still in use have gone through their 7 year overhaul which includes a full repaint, new floors, seats, bulkheads etc...the buses that are getting these new decals are mostly the 02/03 new flyers, and the first gen orion VII's

Idk about that. Some of the O7s at ENY have the old decal scheme. For example,6790,6793,6827,6829,6837,6839,6842 have the old decal scheme like 6558-6624.

Idk about that. Some of the O7s at ENY have the old decal scheme. For example,6790,6793,6827,6829,6837,6839,6842 have the old decal scheme like 6558-6624.

yes, thats what i was trying to say. only the buses that have been in service for more than 7 years, hasn't been through the 7 year overhaul, or has been purchased/delivered in the second half of 2010 will get the new decals. all other buses have been overhauled already so they are not gonna spend a couple hundred dollars to outfit the bus when it will end up a Eastchester in a couple years

Those RTSes though, 4900-5249 or so are due for a 12-year, you don't think those'll be decal'ed when the buses are being repainted anyway?

Naw they arent gonna be repainted , the rts will go soon , 8798 is a bad mamajama & its labeled mta bus , they arent gonna repaint it unless they can fix it , they are gonna fix the transmission ( well try ) or that bus is going soon to scrap .

Hence I said 4900-5249, not the 1996 series. As sad as it is, those buses are gonna go soon. However, those 1998-1999 buses could definitely see a decal scheme considering all the buses overhauled will be repainted.

True , it would be cool to see a rts with a decal scheme , i could sorta picture it in my head . They should atleast do 1 bus with it

Archived