Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
EE Broadway Local

Welcome To Local Bus Plus!

Need to go to an address but its' not near a bus stop? Not a problem - Local Bus Plus will take you and your fellow riders to the door of any address on its' route.

On rides longer than 5 blocks, our Local Bus Plus Hostesses will serve a complimentary small beverage of your choice. If your address is a place of employment and your Local Bus Plus is delayed in traffic, making you late - we will apologize and your next ride is on us!

Local Bus Plus will debut in Manhattan with Third and Lexington Avenues being the first route. Service will then expand to each avenue.

The MTA - Making Things Awesome!

Sorry - I had to do it. EE.

It's a little fun. Wouldn't it be great if local bus service was like this?

How Local Bus Plus Works:

Say you're at Chatham Square and wish to go to 2011 Lexington Avenue.

Simply board the northbound Local Bus Plus, swipe your Metrocard or pay your fare in cash, credit or debit and let your B/O know 2011 Lexington Avenue.

Then, sit back and relax! Your bus hostess will let you know when you're at the door of your address and, since your ride is five blocks or more, She will also offer you a complimentary small beverage of your choice.

goddamn this is like the local version of an exquisite, fancy select bus service...JESUS CHRIST IMAGINE THE FARE!

however I did get a laugh from this, so thanks. and while they're serving me drinks, I'll have em rub my back :cool:

It's a little fun. Wouldn't it be great if local bus service was like this?

How Local Bus Plus Works:

Say you're at Chatham Square and wish to go to 2011 Lexington Avenue.

Simply board the northbound Local Bus Plus, swipe your Metrocard or pay your fare in cash, credit or debit and let your B/O know 2011 Lexington Avenue.

Then, sit back and relax! Your bus hostess will let you know when you're at the door of your address and, since your ride is five blocks or more, She will also offer you a complimentary small beverage of your choice.

It's just a bigger version of car service which I already use. The thing is whenever I ask for a car to be sent to pick me up, I get extremely cranky if some other douchebag is in it. The look on my face must tell it all because the other passenger usually apologizes and I'm dropped off first. :mad:

I like the whole idea of drinks being served... I'd have a glass of prosecco and a foot rub... :cool:

i like +SELECT BUS SERVICE+ how it is already just wish the bronx +SELECT BUS SERVICE+ was just as good as the M15 +SELECT BUS SERVICE+ in manhattan even though i will never ride it. ha ha ha ha ;):):)