Why The New York City Subway Is The Best

rich in what...

because it sure as hell isn't money....

While I don't know what he meant with that, one thing that is true is that those areas are rich in history, both good and bad and that's what makes those areas what they are today.

While I don't know what he meant with that, one thing that is true is that those areas are rich in history, both good and bad and that's what makes those areas what they are today.

not disputing that...

but it's something that can be said about/for almost any area...

it's a generic statement.

While the subway may not be perfect in every way, getting around for $2.25 is definitely worth it. The only thing that sucks is the fleet variety is dwindling. Just a decade ago, Slants and R38s were sweeping the NYC, but now the current fleet is not even aesthetically appealing at all.

I will say that the DC Metro can be tough to understand sometimes due to the limited signage in stations. With each indoor station looking the same, I often find myself straining to find a station sign.

It's also the best because you could get to any of the boroughs for only $2.25.
that is so funny because no one cares about that one fact, that you can go over 30 40 more miles and its only 2.25 a ride when other places charge you by mile and or dont have that much train lines that long at all. i wish more people understood that in this city.

Yeah with a fare increase every few years. I wish we were back at 1.25$ at least..
the base fare hasnt moved in years only the unlimited ride cards so its only 2.25 and i seen worse in other states where you dont even get a xfare too other buses or trains so its a good deal for a system thats so big

Archived