SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

Oh, well the reason I asked was because I wanted to see if that R143 set that overshot the bumper could be upgraded to a R179 and given to the (C), but as you said that wouldn't work.

By the way, how come I only see 2 cars of the R143 set in 207 Street Yard, where are the rest of the other cars?

The cars you were looking at were the ones that were involved with the accident. They can't run without the damaged car, so they just sit there...possibly for spare parts.

The rest of the cars are in ENY & Canarsie yards

Edited by Fresh Pond

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FINDS have been starting to get glitches like crazy now. I swear I saw a FIND that said (M) to Coney Island via Brighton.

And on a R142A today, I saw on the exterior sign: (4) a astern Pkway Bxpress

EDIT: Sorry, stupid Autocorrect, this is what it said:

(4) Bastern Pkway Bxpress

To Bown Heights Utica

The FINDS have been starting to get glitches like crazy now. I swear I saw a FIND that said (M) to Coney Island via Brighton.

And on a R142A today, I saw on the exterior sign: (4) a astern Pkway Bxpress

EDIT: Sorry, stupid Autocorrect, this is what it said:

(4) Bastern Pkway Bxpress

To Bown Heights Utica

LOL!

Wait, I am sniffing a hint of foam.

Most people know about Wallyhorse's proposals. One of them was a combined C/J from 168 to JC.

I actually saw something similar to this on the rollsign of an R32 garbage train. It had the north terminal as 207 St and the south terminal as JC.

Also earlier today in the afternoon saw an E on the local track at 67th toward JC and one at Forest Hills toward WTC as well.

There are two RFWs I know of out there in the Main St direction, cars  1960 and 1934.