SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

GOs are mainly reroutes or suspensions for construction purposes. This particular one was part of the "Fix and Fortify" program, which, in the future, will prevent another Hurricane Sandy situation with the flooded tunnels and such.

If mother nature struck now we'd be owt.

The MTA probably bribed her too...

BTW that spelling error was on purpose. The Flintstones would be better builders than they.

???? Eric Shields | #MassTransitHonchkrow ????

THE Hudson Valley's essential Fare-blazer ????

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't even know what he meant. Im sick & tired of you lame people going around insulting people on here because your friends can block accounts if they stand up your abuse. I can persuade many users on here to stop using this website.

It's not that we don't understand what he said, the problem is that what he said doesn't really make sense with what was mentioned earlier.

It isn't the first time either...

You don't even know what he meant. Im sick & tired of you lame people going around insulting people on here because your friends can block accounts if they stand up your abuse. I can persuade many users on here to stop using this website. 

Are you serious right now?

All Around The Horn did was ask "what?". Do you go off the handle like this if one of your friends doesn't understand what you said the first time around?

Christ All Mighty.

How the hell does "what" insult a person?

First off, he's comparing MTA workers to the Flintstones. Not exactly something to make fun of, especially since that one of the most random things I've ever seen on the forum.

And we are not attacking every damn post he makes. He's just one of those members who I think posts just because he can. Nothing wrong with that, but certain times it may be inappropriate. This is not one of those cases.

So please calm down.

Oh, and you can "persuade" users here to stop using the forums because we can block whoever we want whenever we want?

How about you check out the members that were banned here and get back here with all the juicy bits about the block users we once had? <_<

Edited by ShadeJay

No one here is insulting anyone, nor is there abusing going around.

...trust me

No one here is insulting anyone, nor is there abusing going around.

...trust me

I'm irritated by the fact my older accounts Train Fanatic 12 & I love trains99 was blocked for no apparent reason. My Train Fanatic 12 account was slandered to the point you destroyed it for no reason. Some users on here are rude. I will say something about it. I apologize for coming at you disrespectfully.  

I'm irritated by the fact my older accounts Train Fanatic 12 & I love trains99 was blocked for no apparent reason. My Train Fanatic 12 account was slandered to the point you destroyed it for no reason. Some users on here are rude. I will say something about it. I apologize for coming at you disrespectfully.  

Just a reminder, having multiple accounts on this site violates forum rules and regulations and is worthy of immediate termination.

It's not that we don't understand what he said, the problem is that what he said doesn't really make sense with what was mentioned earlier.

It isn't the first time either...

Then please address me directly instead of fuming at other members. It's true, historically I've made off kilter comments but there is a directive in each.

Forums exist to gather individuals of likened interests. Don't spout hearsay that misfires at uninvolved members.

I'm glad to be here. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Anyone care to elaborate on this?

The portion between Baychester and Dyre Avenue stations is currently in the process of demolition. The other portion has been extended to the northern end of Pelham Parkway in conjunction to the signal modernization project on the line.

I know that we were having discussions about ridership at Hudson Yards, so I thought I'd share this picture from yesterday. This was taken on a Queens bound (7) (car 7847) as the doors closed at Hudson Yards.

28837780353_02294c1fe7_b.jpg

(A pretty solid crowd IMO. They weren't the same car as me but there was also a good amount of tourists coming from the High Line and going to Midtown and Times Square)

I know that we were having discussions about ridership at Hudson Yards, so I thought I'd share this picture from yesterday. This was taken on a Queens bound (7) (car 7847) as the doors closed at Hudson Yards.

(A pretty solid crowd IMO. They weren't the same car as me but there was also a good amount of tourists coming from the High Line and going to Midtown and Times Square)

It is amusing to be on a crowded train to Times Square and see everyone get out, leaving you as the only person going to Hudson Yards, though. 

A conductor on a R62A (7) announced his train as a Times Sq bound 7...and then said "correction my mistake apparently we have a new station called 34th St after Times Sq so this is a 34th St bound 7 train."

The conductor on the one R62A that was running on opening day was plugging the new stop and encouraging people "to ride all the way" down and check it out.

The station is being used pretty well. Very good. :)