SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In today's episode of Subway (mis)Adventures...

I was coming from my cousin's house this morning, and as my (J) was coming into the Junction, I see the (L) sitting halfway out the station. Good for me, cuz I would be able to catch the train lol.

I get to the platform and it's sitting in the station. Conductor resigned the train up as a skip run. After the Junction would be Atlantic, then Livonia, then Canarsie. My stop is New Lots, but I can walk from Livonia, so I was just gonna get off at Livonia. We get to Atlantic, and she resigned the train AGAIN, and the next stop would be Canarsie. At that point, I was starting to get annoyed, but I stayed on anyway.

Normally, when they send the (L) on a skip straight to Canarsie, it goes right back out so I generally stay on the train. Me getting off and waiting for the next train really doesn't save me any time since I'm so close to the terminal. But anyway, when the train got to Canarsie, they took the whole train out of service. So I'm waiting and when the next train came in, they sent it back out. I thought it would be the end of that, get off at New Lots and go back home.

...so I thought lol

We get to New Lots, and my train AGAIN goes on a skip. After E. 105 St, the next stop would be Atlantic. I was so pissed, I ended up walking home from 105 St.

Later on the (G), my train AGAIN goes on a skip. We skipped Nassau Av lol.

Luck wasn't on your side today, was it? Lmao

Luck wasn't on your side today, was it? Lmao

It never is lol

-EDIT-

My train got sent on yet another skip lmao. My (J) went express from Myrtle-Bway to Eastern Pkwy on the middle track...good thing I actually needed the junction this time.

Edited by Turtle

IDK if this was mentioned of not but I don't think the R32 (A) runs anymore..

Went to look for it twice these past couple of weeks but saw only 46s on the (A). I assume the 46 that derailed on the (F) was repaired and returned to service so there's no need for 32's to run on the (A) at the moment.

Not quite, I saw an R32 (A) train bound to Lefferts Blvd at 168th St while waiting for an R68 (A) to show up between 6:00-6:30 pm.