SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the (W) assigned 100% R160's and not the (N) or especially the (Q)? The (W) is a short LOCAL line. The (N) and (Q) don't benefit with the R68's on them.

Not always 100% 160, there was a 68 on the (W) today

Does anybody know if the youtube user "BrIaNMeRcY1022" (real name Brian Camacho, as his youtube profile states) has an account on this forum?

no

...Why?

He posted the following on one of my videos:

2OqkkFYVk.png

and soon after he posted that the video became "ineligible for monetization". So, I'd like to sort it out with him. The youtube pm system is awful so if he has an active account here I would have preferred to contact him here, rather than via youtube.

Edited by P3F

"

1. New York City Transit is investing in new designs and technologies to significantly enhance the customer experience. Key elements of this priority initiative program, which was largely funded in the July Financial Plan, include:

•   Subway Car Technology Upgrade. Over the next three years, 600 subway cars will have Electronic Display Signs installed, to improve the overall customer experience in the subways. "

This is from the financial report.

"

1. New York City Transit is investing in new designs and technologies to significantly enhance the customer experience. Key elements of this priority initiative program, which was largely funded in the July Financial Plan, include:

•   Subway Car Technology Upgrade. Over the next three years, 600 subway cars will have Electronic Display Signs installed, to improve the overall customer experience in the subways. "

This is from the financial report.

That might be referring to the R160s, unfortunately.

Not to sound like a buzzkill, but R68/68A's showed up on the (W) before its elimination in 2010.

I know that but this is the first time seeing the R68 run on the (W) after it's 6 year elimination. I was hoping to see one since the (W) is 100% R160's right now.

Edited by Priincenene

Anyone know what's going on with the WiFi at Canal St on the (Q)? A few weeks ago it had WiFi but no internet or cell service. Now there isn't even WiFi.

I was at Canal St last week and there was no wifi or service at all, I'm wondering the same thing. No luck at the (J)(Z) platform either.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Edited by Priincenene