SUBWAY - Random Thoughts Topic

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Harry said:

This happens a lot to the R160’s from East NY too. This is exactly why we can’t have nice things, because there is always a fool out there that wants to be cool and destroy stuff. The way I see it is, if you want to draw and do art so badly go to a store that sells art supplies and buy yourself some paint, paintbrushes, sketch pads and etc.

12 minutes ago, Italianstallion said:

So, they announced this on 6/3 but I have yet to see the change implemented.

It's more obvious on the new site, but the old one also shows them.

Of course, that's assuming that you access either at the right time.

On 6/11/2019 at 1:50 PM, Lawrence St said:

Wait a minute, I thought 96th St/2nd Av had security systems to prevent this?

Haven’t you heard the rumor and innuendo that 96th/2nd has become a foamer sanctuary?

Instead of Bloods and Crips 96th and 2nd allegedly has Conquesters and Codebreakers.

Edited by paulrivera

35 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Cuomo customed cars are on the (E) and (F) . However, there are some (1) trains with the pride marking with a  all the subways in one heart. 

I spotted those hearts on a few R62As today, and NYCT has mentioned it on Twitter. They started appearing on the (1) line just yesterday. Seems the (MTA) wants to commemorate Pride Month. 

Edited by TheNewYorkElevated

I'm on a (Q) train every Thursday going to/from Avenue M. One time when I wad taking the (Q) train back from Avenue M after 2 (B) trains passed by by Express, the wye people laughing and enjoying their time on the (Q) train.

Why are people laughing and enjoying their time on a local train?

4 hours ago, EphraimB said:

I'm on a (Q) train every Thursday going to/from Avenue M. One time when I wad taking the (Q) train back from Avenue M after 2 (B) trains passed by by Express, the wye people laughing and enjoying their time on the (Q) train.

Why are people laughing and enjoying their time on a local train?

My commute today on the (4) from 59 to 14 was slower than the local route on the (6) ... I would enjoy my time on the local train in that instance 😒

31 minutes ago, paulrivera said:

I love how the (B) train stopped running all 10 miles of its route at 7pm because of a 300 foot long work train that got stuck on one track at a station with three other tracks.

They probably figured that moving it would eat up the last 90 minutes...