BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

I never knew that amsterdam was near manhattanville? and also was amsterdam every articulated qualified when it opened?

while i am here im looking at the pick sheet on lgaunion for CP depot (queens surface) there is a list of runs at 30th street.. 30th street and where and what is there?

That could explain why they used to swap Orion VII OG hybrids so often.

I got on the Q47 today. I went and took my seat. It smelled funny, so I moved up. Then it the bad odor smelled strong. So Then I knew that it came from this obese guy. God he was stinking up the damn bus (couldn't moved because it got crowded), and I can't get the odor out of my nose even though this happened about 5 hours ago smh.

That's why I look down at the seat before I sit.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same thing with me...when i was on 4837 on the B1 this guy sat in front of mee...OHH Boyy...i was soo mad because i didnt want to start recording, but he wasnt getting up anytime soon so i started recording, then eventually he got off! <_<

Don't ya'll just hate it when you are trying to enjoy the ride and all of a sudden, some loud people get on the bus? That happened to me more times then I can count!

Well, welcome to New York City.....

Not really sure how far that argument can be taken. I've been on plenty of buses in busy cities where people were blathering on and on like no tomorrow (smaller cities too... teenage girls... smh) and then there were very quiet rides. Over the summer I rode a crowded R32 on the (A) at around 8:30 PM and it was relatively quiet. Couldn't get any decent interior shots, but that's life I guess.

Not really sure how far that argument can be taken. I've been on plenty of buses in busy cities where people were blathering on and on like no tomorrow (smaller cities too... teenage girls... smh) and then there were very quiet rides. Over the summer I rode a crowded R32 on the (A) at around 8:30 PM and it was relatively quiet. Couldn't get any decent interior shots, but that's life I guess.

That's kinda my point exactly....

I believe you're right. In other news, #4013 is on the S79 +SBS+? Is that bus branded?

No it's not wrapped, I saw it an hour ago.

I think all the Novas from staten island are goneee :(

Cant find any on bustime.

8013 & 8016 are the only ones left but they not in service. I want to try & catch 8013 before I leave, I'm not going to queens to catch no damn Allison.

No it's not wrapped, I saw it an hour ago.

8013 & 8016 are the only ones left but they not in service. I want to try & catch 8013 before I leave, I'm not going to queens to catch no damn Allison.

good luck they prolly cleaning them before they leave...the video of 8005 @ QV i aint NEVER seen a CAS bus that clean in the interior...

When was the West Farms depot sticker made? I can see it has an Orion VII OG CNG bus on it.

Overall out of all the depot stickers i think Spring Creek is the best out of them all.

lol... When West Farms Depot opened... Used to be the Coliseum Depot before then... In any event you must be smoking if you think Spring Creek has the best logo... <_< Edited by Via Garibaldi 8