BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had to share this...Caitsith video

LFS 8004

Ohh my god, 2:49-3:34 i cant! :P:D:lol::P:D:lol:

Dunno, these new buses don't really do it for me, you can barely hear the engine. Something like a 6v92, DD50, DD50G, M11 -- those were motors that you really heard when you gave it some gas.

Are the two '96 Orions still on the Q32?

With different numbers, yeah, there are two in rotation.

Dunno, these new buses don't really do it for me, you can barely hear the engine. Something like a 6v92, DD50, DD50G, M11 -- those were motors that you really heard when you gave it some gas.

Damn right. I don't like the new LFS/LFSA's because of how quiet they are. We got some LFS's up here that ROAR. Might upload a video soon with a good example.

With different numbers, yeah, there are two in rotation.

Tsk Tsk, almost went looking for them today, then decided not too at the last second.

On another note, iv'e filled up 24GB worth of memory, and i've been here a week.

Those articulated M60s are being put to good use, I saw a packed Laguardia bound articulated M60 at 3am. (Of course the passengers were probably returning from new year festivities in the city though.) I

Oh Jesus, I used to have to commute on the M60. If I didn't get on at 116th, I wouldn't be able to get on, it was so packed. Some days I took the M104 and BX15, or just walked.

Oh and I also saw a TU OG on the M4 at Penn Station a few days ago.

Edited by CDTA

Oh Jesus, I used to have to commute on the M60. If I didn't get on at 116th, I wouldn't be able to get on, it was so packed. Some days I took the M104 and BX15, or just walked.

Oh and I also saw a TU OG on the M4 at Penn Station a few days ago.

Yeah it seems like TU takes in some buses during the week. I've seen express buses parked by the depot as well from various depots.

Well, it's January, so any updates on FR? I've heard that SC and JFK might still be doing runs on the FR routes until the (A) is restored even after FR reopens.

I've also heard that FR might reopen for the winter pick which I believe is January 20th at MTA Bus.

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life