BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know but I'm testing out the ZF....

btw..I just got off the s66 the bus was struggling njt it made it... the driver was pushing it too

It doesn't struggle, the Ecolife is built to hesitate while going uphill, at the same time, adds more power and force into acceleration.

Edited by Cait Sith

Around what time did u see it, which direction was it heading and where? Because I would really love to catch one on there.

There are at least two Orion V CNG's running on the Q25 and its during rush hour since these buses are only limited to running rush hours only. The best place to look for them is Flushing since all CP routes run there except the Q38 and Q64 but they don't run Orion V CNG's anymore.

It doesn't struggle, the Ecolife is built to hesitate while going uphill, at the same time, adds more power and force into acceleration.

Well it sounded like it was stuck in one gear then it switched and picked up power...imma show you the video... and someone who looked similar to you got on...I was ready to shyt bricks... Lmaoo

Well it sounded like it was stuck in one gear then it switched and picked up power...imma show you the video... and someone who looked similar to you got on...I was ready to shyt bricks... Lmaoo

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Around what time did u see it, which direction was it heading and where? Because I would really love to catch one on there.

There are at least two Orion V CNG's running on the Q25 and its during rush hour since these buses are only limited to running rush hours only. The best place to look for them is Flushing since all CP routes run there except the Q38 and Q64 but they don't run Orion V CNG's anymore.

The Vs are still regular service buses so they can pop up on any line anytime.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm really scared for those Orion Vs. staten island has the most in one borough in NYC? Anyways ever since July 11 shyt hasn't been going good since I've rode Orion Vs.

Seems like there all about to fall apart at the same time... See the MTA plays around too much... these buses are 14 yrs old... when they fall apart what's gonna happen? there gonna have to get a super rushed order... then those buses won't be built strong...

reasons why I see the Orion Vs aren't going to last till 2015 is because...

1) I was riding this one bus on the S52 and it was grinding something, and it was smelling like oil fumes...

2) the poles you hold onto were hanging off the ceiling and one was hanging off the single seat... the side seats across from the door sink down about 3-4 -inches when some one sits down...

3) this one bus back doors had trouble locking

4) and the exteriors on a few Yukon units are literally falling apart... like piece by piece apart not running bad apart

I'm really scared for those Orion Vs. staten island has the most in one borough in NYC? Anyways ever since July 11 shyt hasn't been going good since I've rode Orion Vs.

Seems like there all about to fall apart at the same time... See the MTA plays around too much... these buses are 14 yrs old... when they fall apart what's gonna happen? there gonna have to get a super rushed order... then those buses won't be built strong...

reasons why I see the Orion Vs aren't going to last till 2015 is because...

1) I was riding this one bus on the S52 and it was grinding something, and it was smelling like oil fumes...

2) the poles you hold onto were hanging off the ceiling and one was hanging off the single seat... the side seats across from the door sink down about 3-4 -inches when some one sits down...

3) this one bus back doors had trouble locking

4) and the exteriors on a few Yukon units are literally falling apart... like piece by piece apart not running bad apart

That's what the next big order is for...if the RTS can survive, then the Orions can too...