BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTS'es on SI?

When was this?

So far, they've been there as of today. I caught 5090 on the S89 earlier and also met Cait Sith.

On another note, if the RTS's were going to be returned back to UP, then what was the purpose for sending them all the way out to SI?

Edited by S78 via Hylan

So far, they've been there as of today. I caught 5090 on the S89 earlier and also met Cait Sith.

On another note, if the RTS's were going to be returned back to UP, then what was the purpose for sending them all the way out to SI?

Twas quite a surprise running into you, hope we meet again lol.

Thread to come later....

DSC00252_zpsbfd4a626.jpg

Did you really have to make a comment like that. If you have nothing good and or helpful to say don't say it at all. I don't need you telling me I should bring a coat.

I think my comment was more than helpful.  You asked why they have the A/C on for and I answered it.  Don't get pissed because you don't like the advice that I gave.  It was cool out today too, so if you were "freezing" yesterday, then surely you were freezing today too.  <_<

I kind of wish they would send some to KB I miss driving those things.

Oh God... I cringe seeing those old @ss Orions, let alone an RTS.  I can't wait until they get rid of those buses.  Hopefully they'll be ordering some more new 40 footers soon.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

I think my comment was more than helpful.  You asked why they have the A/C on for and I answered it.  Don't get pissed because you don't like the advice that I gave.  It was cool out today too, so if you were "freezing" yesterday, then surely you were freezing today too.  <_<

Oh God... I cringe seeing those old @ss Orions, let alone an RTS.  I can't wait until they get rid of those buses.  Hopefully they'll be ordering some more new 40 footers soon.

I think the newer 690 bus order is supposed to replace the 1999 Orion Vs and some of the oldest RTS.

You know Cait Sith looking at your avatar I think I met you on that Low V trip a few years back when someone (might have been you)had a argument with another photographer who was taking his space

You're thinking of the wrong person. I've only been on the Low-Vs in 2010 when the Yankees made it to the division series.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G via Tapatalk 4

Edited by Cait Sith

:D

I wouldn't be smiling for jack s***. With the way buses are built today, I wouldn't be looking forward for a brand new order, especially from New Flyer. Them XD40's, XD60's, and the new C40LF's are loud rattlers considering their age and don't give me that crap of maintenance issues. I been on older D60HF's that aren't rattlers and hell, I've roden RTS that are in WAY better condition than the newer buses in the city.

I wouldn't be smiling for jack s***. With the way buses are built today, I wouldn't be looking forward for a brand new order, especially from New Flyer. Them XD40's, XD60's, and the new C40LF's are loud rattlers considering their age and don't give me that crap of maintenance issues. I been on older D60HF's that aren't rattlers and hell, I've roden RTS that are in WAY better condition than the newer buses in the city.

We should replace buses sooner than every 12-15 years anyway.  10 years is enough.