BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here I just got my hair cut and on Ave U and East 14th Street, they are filming something with all the movie trucks and what not, then I see a B3 at the light.  I run to the next stop which was Avenue U (Q) train and I look up to see 4 B3's pull up to the stop and another 5th B3 2 blocks away..one of those days eh?

So here I just got my hair cut and on Ave U and East 14th Street, they are filming something with all the movie trucks and what not, then I see a B3 at the light.  I run to the next stop which was Avenue U (Q) train and I look up to see 4 B3's pull up to the stop and another 5th B3 2 blocks away..one of those days eh?

Sounds like the B6, just switch the (Q) train station to Avenue J and East 16th... lol

on subchat regarding the B32 quoting bill from maspeth

Effective with the new pick starting 9/8/13, weekday service only.

2 buses at a time on the line, 25 minute running time, 5 minute recovery time.

Pull outs and run offs on both ends of the line, it will be a Grand Ave. route.

All b/o runs interlined. B32 runs are 151 and 152 in the morning and 153 and 154 for the PM rush and early evening. Mid-day runs handled by 2 operators from the B38 and the last few runs of the day are handled by B62 operators.

First bus of the day leaves both points at 7 AM; last bus of the day leaves both points at 9 PM.

The line runs between WillyB Plaza and 44th Drive/21st St. 

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=282788

Edited by BreeddekalbL

Well in September CP is gonna need more buses, I heard a rumor they might pull some CNGs out of storage if there's any left, if not then they'll find something to full the gap

Well that is. very possible, there are about 10-15 O5 CNGs in storage that look in good condition and a couple have their liscence plates still on them, there is another rumor which is similar and regards JG and the old C40s, not sure about this one but as for the O5 CNGs it is possible.