BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that must be recent.. the highest I saw was 5117, then it's a gap till 5124.. so if 5122 got it then 5123 might have it or they all have it by now

Maybe, I saw 5117 as well on the B3, I was on 9411, that bus is leaking water in 4 different places btw, I didn't see 5123 but I saw 5120 and it had Green LED's still, so we shall see, but it was a huge shock, I took a double take to make sure it wasn't 5124.

Q: When "stealing runs", does this mean u take someone elses shift?  :huh:

That's what it sounds like.

Rode an empty V on the Q59 (6238) and the driver was on his GTA V shit lmao. almost fell when I stood in front of the rear door about to get off. And the rear doors on the Vs are really heavy. Almost hurted me like 3 times when I took the S62 in SI to school.

That's what it sounds like.

Rode an empty V on the Q59 (6238) and the driver was on his GTA V shit lmao. almost fell when I stood in front of the rear door about to get off. And the rear doors on the Vs are really heavy. Almost hurted me like 3 times when I took the S62 in SI to school.

I think you mean a different Orion V. 6238 is still on Kingsbridge property.

What number did 1014 used to be? It looks like 5504. Either way a bad job on the renumbering as you can still see the 5 part clearly and lol, rear sign set to Q10. Sigh, 2nd hand shit, 'gotta love it.'

that is 5504 and yeah the MTA BUS ones renumbered the bus except the inside like 1012 from 5484