BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh snap lol

I kinda feel sorry for the dude because he looks like he can't help himself.

Come back to the subway forums you traitor!

I feel bad for everyone in that situation.

I was too weak, especially when he started hitting the glass and told everyone to get the f**k off I fell out ta NY chair lml.

True or False: Bus fanners often spend more than subway fanners.

This cannot be answered as each and every busfan/subway fan spends a different amount than the other person. The only way to find this out is if a survey was done on each and every busfan & subway fan.

Why are you quoting me for? All I said was what else is new?  There are crazies all over the place these days and the skin color is irrelevant.

Do you really want me to waste my time (and brain cells) to point out the obvious?

This cannot be answered as each and every busfan/subway fan spends a different amount than the other person. The only way to find this out is if a survey was done on each and every busfan & subway fan.

I was thinking that busfans do spend more because it's not like the subway in which you can ride as many lines without leaving the system. But yeah, I guess SEP, and other things factor into it.  

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

True or False: Bus fanners often spend more than subway fanners.

If paying per ride than yes. When you have an unlimited no need to worry about that shit.

Now arguably some may not be able to shell out for one all at once, but with the amount of single rides these guys use with fanning I'd say it's relatively simple for most to save up for at least a 7-day.

What happened to those double decker vanhools the MTA tested on the express routes a while ago?

Long story short (from what I've been told by many people), (MTA) wanted spec changes out the ass, Van Hool said f**k that, and they took the bus back...didn't even finish the test phase.

...added to the fact that it was too tall to fit in most depots, too tall for the low hanging branches by curbs (you know how they are with curb hugging lol), just too much bus for what we would use it for.