BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

did you get his box number?

No, he drove pass, didn't have time to peep that. I got on the local, and he tried his best to catch up, even he said that was f**ked up. We caught up at Coney Island Ave, but since it turned into a limited, he was gone. I know what bus he had and the time he passed us.

Edited by XcelsiorBoii4888

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he drove pass, didn't have time to peep that. I got on the local, and he tried his best to catch up, even he said that was f**ked up. We caught up at Coney Island Ave, but since it turned into a limited, he was gone. I know what bus he had and the time he passed us.

if you have the bus # and time he passed your stop i would say get him in trouble, was the bus full to the brim btw? also was it a limited stop?

Edited by BreeddekalbL

if you have the bus # and time he passed your stop i would say get him in trouble, was the bus full to the brim btw? also was it a limited stop?

No the bus wasn't full, it's near the beginning of the route. That portion of the route, the limited runs local, but when it gets to Coney Island Ave, it makes limited stops. The local was only going to Rockaway Pkwy (short turn), and the Limited goes all the way to ENY.

No the bus wasn't full, it's near the beginning of the route. That portion of the route, the limited runs local, but when it gets to Coney Island Ave, it makes limited stops. The local was only going to Rockaway Pkwy (short turn), and the Limited goes all the way to ENY.

Just report it and he will be dealt with. The (MTA) takes B/O's bypassing passengers very seriously because they don't want any discrimination lawsuits alleging that a B/O bypassed passengers because of their background or any of that.  I'm not saying that happened in this case but it has happened in the past and may still happen currently, so the idea is that EVERYONE is entitled to ride public transportation.  Once the report reaches management, they'll call him in and question him as to why he didn't pick up the passengers.  He may also be shadowed for a while too to see if he continues bypassing passengers.

Just report it and he will be dealt with. The (MTA) takes B/O's bypassing passengers very seriously because they don't want any discrimination lawsuits alleging that a B/O bypassed passengers because of their background or any of that. I'm not saying that happened in this case but it has happened in the past and may still happen currently, so the idea is that EVERYONE is entitled to ride public transportation. Once the report reaches management, they'll call him in and question him as to why he didn't pick up the passengers. He may also be shadowed for a while too to see if he continues bypassing passengers.

Reported, oh man I wish my local could of caught up to him...

Again I never heard ENY depot can capable to do maintenance on MCI.. Only 2 depot Central maintenance facility ( CMF ) can capable to do maintenance is TA/ that Grand Avenue Depot & OA/ Zerega Avenue Depot...  OA / Zerega Avenue Depot ( CMF ) is the best depot can capable to do maintenance on MCI D4500 . Not ENY depot... Mostly Zerega Avenue Depot do handle all OA/ MaBSTOA bus depot...

Again I never heard ENY depot can capable to do maintenance on MCI.. Only 2 depot Central maintenance facility ( CMF ) can capable to do maintenance is TA/ that Grand Avenue Depot & OA/ Zerega Avenue Depot...  OA / Zerega Avenue Depot ( CMF ) is the best depot can capable to do maintenance on MCI D4500 . Not ENY depot... Mostly Zerega Avenue Depot do handle all OA/ MaBSTOA bus depot...

ENY is also a Central Maintenence Facility well before Grand Ave came in.

Again I never heard ENY depot can capable to do maintenance on MCI.. Only 2 depot Central maintenance facility ( CMF ) can capable to do maintenance is TA/ that Grand Avenue Depot & OA/ Zerega Avenue Depot... OA / Zerega Avenue Depot ( CMF ) is the best depot can capable to do maintenance on MCI D4500 . Not ENY depot... Mostly Zerega Avenue Depot do handle all OA/ MaBSTOA bus depot...

The old ENY Base Shop that was abandoned by TA when Grand Ave opened, is serving as the CMF for MTA Bus. They do almost everything that Grand ave does.

Just report it and he will be dealt with. The (MTA) takes B/O's bypassing passengers very seriously because they don't want any discrimination lawsuits alleging that a B/O bypassed passengers because of their background or any of that.  I'm not saying that happened in this case but it has happened in the past and may still happen currently, so the idea is that EVERYONE is entitled to ride public transportation.  Once the report reaches management, they'll call him in and question him as to why he didn't pick up the passengers.  He may also be shadowed for a while too to see if he continues bypassing passengers.

There's no saying this is the reason why he bypassed the passengers. 

There's no saying this is the reason why he bypassed the passengers.

It's an educated guess! Don't take it offensive! This isn't fact but VG8 is only taking a guess and maybe this is in fact proven or not. Don't get all out of shape!

I saw a few NovaBuses LFSA @ Casey Stengel and there's a lot more coming in now and going out to service. Maybe LGA DEPOT?! :mellow:

It would be nice to have another East New York route in Bed Stuy aside from the B15 & B25. More specifically, in the upper section of Bed Stuy. (Right Before Willamsburg). Sometimes I wish my B29 idea was real because It's a bit much walking to Fulton Street to catch the (A)(C) or B25. I know there are routes that go North/South that can take you to Fulton but it would still be helpful to have an additional East/West bus route that's out of ENY besides the B25. There's multiple Fresh Pond routes that go East/West. Why not add another ENY route.

Edited by E For Erica

When the ridership stats go in, you'll see a huge increase in the following routes.

B1- self explanatory, it will be HELL when school starts back.

B6- maybe it was always like this, but can they make the limited have limited stops south of Coney Island Ave?

B8- more pple taking the B8 since they don't have to transfer.

B70- with this new rerouting

S79 SBS. (Yeah, I can see this route getting artics, or increasing the headways from every six minutes during rush hours to every three). It's like the #1 route in Staten Island, and the PM rush is the worst. It's like pple don't want to take the ferry, so they take the 79, or those who don't feel like paying the toll, take the 79. Then you probably have those who refuse to take the express and take the 79, plus the original 79 riders. Those little NGs suffer, they sound like RTS, some screeching sounds come along when accelerating, and I saw black smoke (gray smoke), come from the tailpipe on 4247, 4250, 4267 and 4274.