BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get to catch the OG on the Q38 today. It sucks, but isn't the end of the world.

Oh well I'm sure it's going to happen one day down the line and besides I rode a XD40 on the Q23 so I'm good. There are some members who used to be on this forum that I know would have a fit but they are pretty much long gone.

So 4865, 4877, 4883, 4888, 4890 and 4891 are UP units with no LBSS.

4811, 4818-4820, 4831, 4836 and 4843 are ENY units with no LBSS.

I don't understand whats the point of starting them with LBSS and then removing it.

So UP is getting rid of it too eh.

There's a few more in that list in ENY's fleet without LBSS. 4854 is another.

Today has been a ton of false surprises. I saw an RTS tailing a C40LF on the q66, so I thought it was on the Q66, but it was NIS. I saw an Orion V on Northern Boulevard and Broadway that I thought was on the Q66, but that too was NIS. As I was coming up to 82nd and 35 Ave there was a V at the corner. I thought it was on the Q49, but it was the Q32 taking a detour due to road work.

Those buses could have been transferred whichever depot the QM15 runs out to SC and probably the schedules were just never removed.

I would understand that, if I haven't seen specifically on the CT's. Those buses have always been on SC buses.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven